Chapter 1: Rushing for Poutines

Start from the beginning

They finally went out of the train and into the city proper, passing through overpasses and moving along the sidewalks as they run...

"Grizz, we're gonna be slow!" Panda reminded his brother as he watched the time from his phone, then saw that they are going to pass on another obstacle...

"Watch out!"

The stack suddenly went past the pizza delivery guy, who was about to hand over a box with one to a paying lady, and that the pizza slammed on Panda's face, blinding his view.

"Sorry...!" he mumbled despite his blinded face by the pizza box.

As he kept on getting the stack going, Ice Bear began to sense shock as he saw that a wedding party was right in front of them. The wedded couple looked as if they've just married.

Not wanting the stack to get blocked along the path, he jumped upwards, flinging the pizza box off Panda's face...

...and splattering the pizza slices all over the wedding guests and the couple as they jumped down and continued running.

They were still rushing off to catch up with "the thing" when Grizz noticed a rentable scooter on the edge of the sidewalk.

"Look, one of those scooter things!" he cried out, pointing his paw at it.

But Panda was already on his phone, browsing on an app. "Don't worry, I'm renting it!"

The scooter renting app then responded, and the Bears now went aboard the scooter with Ice driving it.

Rushing past the roads, they caused a blue sedan to crash on a fire hydrant, a dog to run loose from his owner, and a lady with glasses holding a bundle of groceries to stumble and fall to the sidewalk, her produce rolling down the inclined road.

They were still racing down the inclined roads, passing trailer car 49 with Chloe, their prodigy friend, in it.

"Hey, guys!" Chloe greeted them as they went past.

They also sped past the car with Lucy (Panda's girl friend) and her boyfriend Kale inside, and past Super Rad Mouse Pads store, where Darrell, in a "rad" rat mascot, spotted them.

"Whoa, slow down, guys!" Darrell said to them as he was nearly blown by the wind the Bears made.

As they kept themselves going and diverted the scooter to the road on their right, not knowing that they went past the Bros (their human counterparts), Griff, Tom and Isaac, chatting to each other as they walked ahead.

Now passing through the construction site, the Bears now zoomed towards a concrete pipe that has been hoisted upwards as they went in, flinging them out when they exited the pipe...

...jumping down into a trampoline and hoisting the child in it upwards in the sky, with his mom recording the jump as it happened.

After a long leap from the trampoline, the stack finally managed to stop when they landed, halting the Bears as they went down with dizziness (with the kid from behind landed poorly down to the ground behind the fence).

Grizz, now dizzy from such a rushed wild ride, went first and started to spin dizzily. "Oh, I feel slightly sick..."

"Did we make it...?" Panda asked his brother, who is also dizzy at what had happened.

Grizz soon saw that what they've been rushing for that day had finally arrived. "Bros! Look, look, look! We made it!"

Sure it was, they did make it. What they have been rushing for that time is, apparently yet slightly unnoticed, a new food truck.