Don't look down
Cause we're still rising
Up right now

After doing a quick swing around his shoulder with the guitar, Luke rushed back over to Reese, as the two of them shared her microphone for the final lines of their song.

And even if we
Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never!~

It's now or never!
Now or Never

When hitting their last few notes on the guitars and drums, the little audience they had currently began to applaud. One girl who was cleaning the table in front congratulated them as the bartender in back complimented their sound. Enjoying the applause the band celebrated by laughing, as Reese hugged her co-singer who was more than happy to spin her around after putting his guitar down. "Thank you! We're Sunset Curve!" Reggie said, making sure to wink at the one waitress who seemed to really enjoy their music.

"Too bad we wasted the tightest we've played on the soundcheck!" Bobby said, putting down his rhythm guitar before looking at his friends, making Luke smile even more as he wrapped an arm around Reese's shoulders and shouted. "Wait until tonight, man, when this place gets packed with record execs."

"Alex, you were smoking." Reggie said making the boy blush from the compliment. "Oh no, I was just warming up. You guys were the ones on fire." Not liking his avoidance of the much-earned compliment, Reese shook Lukes's arm off of her and walked towards the taller boy, ignoring the pouting boy behind her. "Like how Reggie would put it, 'could you just own your awesomeness for once?'" The said boy just nodded his head fast, as he pointed at the girl, while the rest of the band just laughed at the duo. 

Alex, seeing that he wasn't gonna get away with his selflessness, just smiled at his friend. "All right, I was killing it."

"Ok, well, I'm thinking we fuel up before the show. I'm thinking street dogs." Luke said, only getting nods from two of the four other members. "Really? Street dogs? Come on Luke, we're playing The Orpheum and you want to celebrate with not very sanitary hot dogs from the back of someone's car?" Seeing the boys just stare at her, Reese brought her hand to the bridge of her nose. "Can we also talk about how literally the married couple, who you all are so chummy with, literally spell the word Samonella!" 

Luke just rolled his eyes at the paranoid girl and put his hands on her shoulder, "Come on Reese, one more night of normalcy before we're living large. Just one last street dog, please?" He asked as the three boys gave her the one thing that makes her weak, puppy dog eyes. "Fine, but you owe me Patterson."

The said boy, not able to contain himself, pulled her into a hug and spun her again, Reggie feeling left out was close to joining the two, but the blonde and dark-haired boy stopped him, causing the boy to frown. "You got yourself a deal, O'Claire." Luke smiled, when he finally broke away from the hug, as the rest of the group jumped off the stage to get to the designation. As they were heading over to their stuff, Reese noticed her best friend no longer with them but instead heading toward the waitress that Reggie openly flirted with a few minutes ago.

"Hey, Bobby, where you going?" She asked, only to get a hand wave and an I'm good from the said boy as he faced the waitresses, causing the group to slowly join the two. "Vegetarian. I could never hurt an animal."

The waitress gave a forced smile at Bobby, before facing the rest of the group. "You guys are really good." Reese, enjoying the compliment, smiled even bigger and was close to bouncing with excitement. "Thank you." Luke happily said back as he wrapped his arm around Reese, as Rose continued to talk to the five of them. "I see a lot of bands, been in a couple myself. I was really feeling it." She responded back.

Ghostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें