Hollywood 1995

*Outfit Reese is wearing

"If you want it, go for it

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk.
Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering."

~🎸~✩~🎸~

Hollywood was bustling with traffic outside of The Orpheum late at night, as the marquee glowed showing off the sold-out showcasing of Sunset Curve. Inside, feedback from the mic blurred as an electric guitar riff began to play and the drummer started to count off for the song.

(Luke in Bold, Reese in Italics, band is Both, Alex is regular, Luke and Reese underline)

ONE, TWO, THREE!

🎵Take off
Last stop
Countdown till we blast open the top

Luke sang as the rest of the band jammed out in the background, while Reese continued to dance around to her friend's rhythm and voices, before joining in the fun and singing her lyrics.

Face first
Full charge
Electric hammer to the heart

Clocks move faster
Cause it's all we're after now~ (Oh)

As the band sang their parts, Reggie, moved over to join Luke to sing the next lyrics together, causing the brunette to smile at his friend. 

Won't stop climbing
'Cause this is our time, yeah

Getting close to his part Luke jokingly pushed his friend back to his spot, as he moved back towards the center to prepare himself for the chorus. Reese who saw the little moment, let out a quick laugh before preparing herself to move closer to Luke. 

When all the days felt black and white
Those were the best shades of my life~

Don't look down
Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we
Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never!

In the back, Alex, slowly leaned closer to his mic fighting away the slight nerves, as he began to sing his part while smiling at his best friends from up top.

We ain't searching for tomorrow (tomorrow)
'Cause we got all we need today (today)

Living on a feeling
That's been running through our veins
We're the revolution
That's been singing in the rain

As Reese sang her line, Luke couldn't help but smile bigger, as the two of them joined the rest of the band in clapping a beat for the next few verses.