Clint Barton- Vormir

Start from the beginning

Hulk awkwardly tries to fit a pair of red test tubes into the suit's belt.

"Easy, easy. Careful with those," Scott tells him.

"I'm being very careful-"

"You're being very Hulky-," Scott takes the tubes from him and inserts them, himself," These are Pym Particles. You can't shrink to the Quantum Realm without them, and since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, we can't make any more. I told you. We've only got enough for one round trip each, no do-overs."

Scott gently clicks the tubes into their housing," Plus two test runs-," suddenly Scott shrinks into nothing, then grows back
He takes that in," One test run. Okay, maybe I'm not ready."

"I'm game."

They turn to see Clint leaning in the doorway with you next to him.

"I'll do it."

Now, Clint wears the time suit. Scott looks on, sulky. Hulk, Rhodey, and Nebula attach the Pym housing.

"Okay, Clint, you might feel a little disoriented when you chronoshift-" Hulk is interrupted by Rhodey.

"Hang on, I've got to ask, if we can do this, why don't we just go find baby Thanos and, you know...,"! Rhodey makes a Strangling gesture.

"Uh, one, because that's horrible," Hulk tells him," And, two, killing baby Thanos doesn't kill adult Thanos. Time doesn't work like that. You can't change the future by changing the past.

"Sure, we can," Scott says," We take the stones before Thanos gets them, then he doesn't have them. Problem solved."

"That's not how it works," Nebula chimes in.

"I don't know. That is kind of what I've heard-" Clint starts.

"Heard from who?" Hulk asks.

"Star Trek. Terminator. Bill and!Ted's Excellent-" Rhodey says making Hulk yell.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THIS? THAT'S NOT TRUE. IF YOU TRAVEL TO THE PAST, THEN THAT PAST HAS BECOME YOUR PRESENT, AND YOUR FORMER PRESENT HAS BECOME THE PAST, WHICH NOW CAN'T BE CHANGED BY YOUR NEW FUTURE!"

"Exactly." Nebula agrees.

"Excuse me?" Rhodey asks, confused.

Scott leans over, whispering," Apparently, Back to the Future is bullshit."

"Look, are we doing this or not?" Clint asks.

Clint waits alone on the platform, wearing the time suit. Hulk readies the quantum console as Rocket, Rhodey, Nebula, Thor, you, and Steve look on.

"Okay, Clint. Starting in three, two, one..."

Clint nods over at them, determined. Suddenly, he stretches, shrinks, and vanishes.

****

Clint walks to the open barn door, staring at...his old home.

Clint climbs the porch. He accidentally kicks...a baseball mitt. Then he hears voices. He stares into the house through the screen door. From the sounds of it, you and the kids are making dinner. Your daughter laughs. Clint's face crumples. Just then...his quantum cuff vibrates. A screen counts down: 0:03.

"No. Not yet...," He opens the door," LILA!, (y/n)!"

But his body starts to file and Clint vanishes. The screen door slams. After a moment, Lila runs out," Dad?"

****

Clint appears on the pad, shaken. Tony and you approach.

"Are you all right? Hey, look at me. You okay?" You embrace him.