Chapter 13

I'm not dead! Yay!! I've been caught up in making tik toks, and my birthday was the other day buuuutt I'm back!
Enjoy~

NO ONES POV

Y/n woke up and looked at her surroundings. She was in the same place that she fell asleep on, the couch. Springtrap must have left her here and went to his room. Wrong.

She tried to move, but realized that she couldn't, due to a metal arm draped around her. She looked up and saw him  sitting perfectly upright, asleep.

She lifted her arm and wiggles out of the death grip. As she was getting up to limp away, the same arms grabbed her from behind and yanked her back not even caring about her foot.

"Springtrap let me go now."

"Mmmm no. I'm tired."

"Then let me go. I'm hungry and I need to ask Deliah something." Y/n had nothing to tell Deliah but if it meant getting away from him, she'd come up with something.

"Deliah and Nick aren't home. They went to the store and left me in charge of you, so haHA!"

'How dare you Nick?!'

"Let me go eat. Now."

"What if I don't want to let go of you?"

'What is going on?!'

"Theeenn I'll have to do... THIS!"

Y/n slapped him across the face and ran out of the living room. Y/n made her way to the kitchen and started making eggs.

"Y/nnnnn"

"What do you want?"

"Why are you so meeaan to meeee??" He drug out the 'e' as he plopped down in a chair and caused everything to shake.

"Mean? Me, being mean to someone who wants my head on a platter? Never." Y/n responded sarcastically as she cracked two eggs and stirred them together.

"I don't want to kill you."

Y/n glared at him.

"Yet. But that's not important, what IS important is what we should do."

"Look rodent, I don't want to do anything with you, not even eat breakfast NEAR you. Just go do what ever robots do I guess, like charge or, o-or plan to take over the world! Actually don't do that."

"Oh come now y/n, you enjoy my company don't you~? Admit it~."

Y/n turned towards him, hands on her hips, and sighed.

"What do you want to do that will make you leave me alone?"

"Play a game."

"Ok chucky, what kind of game?"

"A fun game."

"Be more specific dude."

"Fine, like a board game. Like Clue, or Uno."

"Uno isn't a board game."

"I DONT CARE IM JUST SO BOERD!!!"

"Ok ok, I'll find something calm down."

By now the eggs were burnt and y/n decided she wasn't hungry anymore.

"Let's play Uno then..."

Y/n went upstairs and got Uno.
"Ok, only one way I'll play."

"What way is that y/n?"

"If I win, I get $35 bucks, but if you win you get something, but it has to be under $35 dollars, deal?"

"Hmm, DEAL."

I'll try to update more later, I'm really tired lol

If you aren't already, if you have TikTok, please go follow my account which is rachel_the_animator

Love y'all!

- CHARLISTOR