Chapter 31- Jealousy

Mulai dari awal

First off, who was suddenly on top of me and putting all their weight down on me?! I felt like I was choking!

"Wh-What the...?!" I started to say, my words were muffled though as my face was stuffed into my pillow by the weight.

"Get up and greet the day with a smile! You shouldn't be in here all day when there's a shining hope right up the stairs!" A high-pitched, energetic voice said on top of me that I only knew from anywhere...

"Hina! Did you ever hear of knocking?!" I said as I tried to fight against the weight of Aoi's body on me. But damn, she was heavy.

"I've been knocking! You just didn't make it out of your bed to answer the fricking door! What kind of friend leaves their other friends hanging like that?!" Aoi said with a tone of being over dramatic in her voice.

"Me," I simply replied as I gripped hold of a pillow next to me and hit any closest part of Aoi's body with it, hoping to pry her off with it, but she didn't budge one bit.

"Stop that!" Aoi moaned. "You're being really cranky right now!"

"I don't care! I just want sleep!" I said again as I gripped hold of the pillow in my hand tightly and knocked Aoi across the face with it.

"Oh, come on! That's not fair! Not fair at all!" Aoi complained.

"Anything is fair when you interrupt me sleeping!" I argued as I finally found a strength that I wished I had earlier.

I twisted my hips out of Aoi's weight and curled my legs in tightly close to my body. I had to tug my legs against Aoi's body to try and get it close to me but it worked eventually.

I found myself in a small ball as I then kicked suddenly at wherever my feet could land, and with Aoi on top of me, it had to be her shoulder instead of stomach as she went flying off me.

I felt myself finally able to breathe as I lifted my head from the pillow and looked towards Aoi. She had a stubborn look on her face as she fell backwards onto my sheets.

She didn't fall very far and I was grateful for that. I didn't think Aoi would take an apology from me if she were to fall off the bed from that.

"Heeeeeey! That kind of hurt!" She complained as she looked over at me.

"You're an athlete! Walk it off!" I said with a small smile forming on my face. "You should know not to interrupt your friends when their sleeping! Do you do this to Ogami?"

"Well... I don't know if it would end well if I ever tried something like that!" Aoi explained and I could only imagine what Sakura's reaction would be like to that kind of thing. "But it's funny when it's you!"

"Oh yeah..." I said softly with a smirk forming on my face.

I then took my pillow gripped tightly in my hand and lunged my body onto Aoi's, bringing my pillow down onto her side as my body clashed with hers. I dragged my full weight onto Aoi's body and I couldn't help but smile softly at this.

"Is it funny now?"

"H-Hey! I can barely breathe!" I could make out Aoi's muffled voice from beneath the pillow.

"Now you know how it feels."

"You're a big meanie when it comes to this stuff!" Aoi complained as she then brought an unexpected move upon me.

I didn't expect it as she suddenly hit a pillow against my face and I was dazed by the sudden attack. The soft pillow making contact with the side of my face as she brought another hand and shoved my body off of her.