My story begins

Monica once had a happy family, until 1 mysterious night. Everyone was asleep.
Fast asleep, they were all unconscious and didn't realize what happened in the real world, meanwhile, Monica was awake, she heard a strange noise in the yard as a thief tried to enter their home.

Monica was brave enough to scream as loud as she could "thief! thief! thief!", but no one heard her as they were all so tired, the thief went into hiding as he knew someone saw him.

The thief called a friend and a group of kidnappers to take away Monica, the only way for the family to get their daughter back was to pay a ransom of N6, 000,000.

The family was middle class and didn't know how to arrange that huge amount of money, Monica's father had a plan, we will sell all our jewelry and get jobs which requires a daily salary.

Her mother agreed and so did everyone else, they sold the jewelries in the house, they got some jobs and at the end of the week they only made N1,000,000.
Which clearly they needed more than that.

Monica's brother just remembered that a famous celebrity is coming to United States, he is so rich, he is giving out N30,000,000 to families in need of money.

They couldn't get the money untime so Monica was worried.

Her family was scared and do was Monica, she thought that was the day she would go, then suddenly, she heard a voice in her mind saying " there's still time, don't lose hope and you would be save".

Another voice said "if you try anything you will die so wait there and you would die".

She followed the first voice and she was saved as her family was sent a message that they should go to the house next door, take the police with them and Monica will be saved.

They did so and got their child back and the thief and kidnappers were taken to jail.

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote Thank you 😁