• Chapter Three •

- Y-Y/N... please... call someone... - he said and groan painfully.

He knelt on his knees, still grabbing for his lightning scar, almost like he was screaming, as he lay on the ground, and closed his beautiful eyes.

- HARRY!

You ran and knelt to him, trying to shake him, as you realised that his scar was red as hell, like it was on fire.

You tried to move him, but he was too heavy, and then you felt a cold tears how they spread trough your face.

- Help! Help! Somebody help! Help me! Help please!

But no one was there.

Harry was pale. He was shaking, and he twitched.

- Nightmares again, s-sweetie...

He started moving even more, and his face looked scared.

You putted quickly your ear on his chest, and calmed down a little bit when you realise that his heart is still beating.

- Come on, Harry, it's just a dream. Just a dream. Come on, you need to wake up!

- Ru-un... leave... her a-lone... Y-Y/N... Y/N do-don't... leave... me...

- I won't, Harry. I won't - you whispered, even you knew that he can't hear you.

From all the thing that was happening, you didn't notice the weird body-shape from the distance. When you pulled your wand again and asked who is it, a voice said:

- Bloody hell, Y/N! It's just me!

- Oh, sorry Ron - you said and bowed your head down.

- What happened to Harry?!

- I don't know he just fainted!
Wait, what are you doing here?

- I was just... err... Harry told me about you so I-I wanted to check out...

- Did you spy on us?!

- No! No, really. I was worried where you guys are and...

- Okay. Now - quick. Go back to the castle and call someone!

- Fine, I'll be back soon... - he added as he ran away.

You rested Harry's head on your nap. His body was cold, but you didn't care. You didn't care about everything happened, what is happening, or what will happen.

You still whispered to him, and kissed his forehead, hoping that his pain will be gone.

Harry's POV:
*dream*

Where am I? What is going on? I didn't know where am I, I just see some dark place. Everything looked like it was made from smoke, everything was black. And then, I saw some light. It was some... girl. She had y/h/t hair, just like...

- Y/N?

- Go away - the girl answered.

- Where are we? What happened?

- I said go away.

- But, Y/N... I know it's you... what did I...

- You're so stupid! I told you, I don't need you! Actually, I hate you, Harry Potter! I HATE YOU!

I didn't understand why is she mad at me. I felt the pain that I didn't before - in my heart. It was worse than it looks.

- Y/N, talk to me... - I said and grabbed her and held her tight.