Chapter 14

A loud moan leaves my lips as Neymar slides back inside of me. 

"You'll wake the kids." Neymar squeezes my left bum cheek before giving it a nasty slap which I'm sure will bruise. 

"Neymar." I cry out as we fall into a steady rhythm. 

With my face pressed into the cushion, only the sounds of my muffled screams could be heard as Neymar tears me apart. It's been so long since we have touched eachother so intimately and it will likely be the last so we are really making the most of it.

When we finish, I look over at the clock to see that three hours had gone by and I'm surprised that the girls didn't wake up. They're in the other room and these walls are not exactly sound proof. 

"I miss you bebe." Neymar mumbles into my ear as he kisses the side of my face. "Tell me you felt what I did."

"I did." I close my eyes for a moment. "But that can never happen again."

"Why?"

"I loved you so much but you broke my heart." I look up at him as I rest my hand on his bare chest. "This last year you have shown me that you can be an amazing father to our girls but I don't trust you with my heart. I will never give myself to you again."

Neymar looks at me with hurt filled eyes.

"We had something beautiful at first, we broke up then got back together. The love, the chemistry that we had was insane and everybody envied us for what we had." I draw circles around his nipple. "When I got pregnant, you changed. You transferred teams without consulting me and I spent my pregnancy without you by my side. All you did was make me cry and make me feel insecure. You broke up with me after I had the girls, that was a special moment and you took that from me."

"Harmony." Neymar softly says as he cups my face.

"The likely chance of me getting pregnant is slim to none so why would you ruin the one moment that I had?" A tear falls from my eyes. "Then you abandoned our girls but most importantly, you abandoned me."

---

HarmonyPalomino: Good Morning x

7,000,000 likes ~ 19,029 comments

I didn't confide in anybody about my scandalous night with Neymar but Phoebe did catch us sharing a farewell kiss as he left the following morning. I had forgotten that Phoebe had moved back in with me two months ago after her long stay in Australia.

A week had went by and I had plans to go to Cannes for a long weekend so Neymar will be in flying in tomorrow night to care for the girls. Since my mom will not be attending, she will be assisting Neymar since the girls can be quite troublesome.

"I don't want you to go." Alenia pouts at me and I smile as I lean down to embrace my daughter.

"Me too." Izabella runs over to us and joins the hug.

I wrap my arms around both girls and I pepper both of their faces with kisses.

"My sweet girls." I tell them in Portuguese. "Mama loves you so much. I will be gone for three days then we will spend the rest of our lives together." 

"Forever and ever." Alenia buries her face in my neck.

"And ever and ever." Izabella cutely says as she kisses my lips. "I love you mama."

"I love you too, my baby." I peck her lips before pulling Alenia up and doing the same to her. "I love you both so much."

13 hours later and we are in Cannes, one of my favorite places to be.

"The Palomino sisters come in style." A female paparazzo comments as she films us. "Watch out Kardashians."

"We love the Kardashians." Jenna coolly responds as we walk past the woman. "Don't pit us against eachother."

We are shooting season 12 of The Palominos and I'm not too sure but it may be our final season. After we stopped filming Palomino Sisters, we started to feature more on our family TV show. It has been an amazing twelve years filming but I feel as if it's time for us to hang up the cameras.

We have let the whole world into our lives after years of privacy and I believe that we have shown them enough.

"Ugh, we look so hot." Irina comments as she pulls out her phone. We stop for a moment to pose for a selfie before carrying on with our film crew following closely behind.

For the first three hours, we spend it at a couple of tourists spots to get content in our Palomino gear before grabbing an early dinner

Since we are heading to the film festival, we likely aren't going to be able to grab any proper meals until we reach the house that we are renting. Who knows when that will be since we will be attending different after parties and events.

Like most, us Palominos like to show up to the Cannes film festival during the weekend. Our brothers will be joining us tomorrow where we will make our grand appearance in support of our father's new movie. 

"THE PALOMINO SISTERS!"

The second we are called, all eyes are on us as we pose on the carpet. The best thing about being a model is all the tips that you learn along the way. One pose can say a million things, the right pose will make you appear as if you are worth millions.

Even though some of us don't model as much as we previously did, we are naturally able to pose alongside eachother, showcasing our best features.

As I move on to pose alone, my eyes drift around before falling on a group of attractive black males. Among the group is a certain male that I have not seen or spoken to in nearly two years.

Quincy.