Danger

It's been days since we officially became a couple as fans were excited and others weren't.  Keigo and I were spending our days together as we started getting to know each other a bit more better. 

"Have you been trying to get in contact with Fluff, Keigo?" he nodded up and down as the anxiety and worries fill me. " Did you said he was working with a other pro hero because of a case he been working on?" as I look to see him at his desk with 3 monitors on as each one had some work on them. "Imma go out for a moment," leaving his room knowing that he will be working for the moment to track the last call that was made by Fluff. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Keigo Pov.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment Y/n left, I sigh knowing she is worried about Nate as he stop called us since we left to work on his case. 

I feel bad for not telling Y/n what he said he was doing as he wanna both of us to  interfere as it involved with a new group call the Shie Hassaikai as there is so cases to erase quirks with some type of bullet. So far Fluff, Sir Nighteye, and Bubble girl know along with me

                                         ~Flashback~

"Hey bro, how u been," as Fluff approach me awhile I was doing patrol. " I been pretty good, how about you? " as I kept walking until I heard no footsteps as I look back to see Fluff, standing there looking down. The aura around him send sad upset vibes. 

"I'm fine but I will be leaving for a couple of days due to a new assignment from Sir," smiling like nothing has happened, leaving me confuse and wonder what he was hiding from me. " Fluff-Nate, you know you can tell what is going on right. We are friends right?" Walking ahead as he catch me and started explaining. "So that's about it," sighing knowing that it will be awhile until they come back. " Can you take care over Y/n for the moment as I'm away?" as he put out his hand and I accept it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt guilty for not telling Y/n but Fluff wanna it like this as I walked out of my room but then got a call. " Hello, who is this???!!" there was silence until they spoke," If I was you, I would have watch my girl as danger approaches so quickly towards her." The call ended as I ran out of the house and flying in the air, looking around awhile calling Y/n. " Your call is in front to her voicemail," as I hang up, dammit. 

" Help help," as I knew it was Y/n's voice as I soar down quickly and look around to find myself falling into darkness as the last thing I heard was "Keigo, noo!!!"