Chapter 9

(Y/N)s POV:

I woke up, which surprised me, because I didn't think I would fall asleep, not after that story Ford told me. I looked around me to see Stanford on his desk, he must've fallen asleep while writing something down or similar.
I took some time to study every single detail of him. "He kind of looks like an owl." I giggled as quietly as possible so Ford wouldn't wake up.

But it seemed like it didn't worked, since Ford moved and held up his head, looking into opposite direction.
"I'm sorry Ford, I didn't wanted to wake you up.."
He didn't move.
"Stanford? Are you okay?"
I asked. Something is wrong, I can feel it.

And I knew it was true when Ford turned his head 180° around, but still with his eyes closed. As he opened them, they were burning a light yellow. His pupils were just like cats have them.

" uhm Ford..? Are you okay.?
I backed away but my back hit the wall behind me. Stanford stood up and came slowly at me.

Then I realized:
Since when are Fords eyes yellow? And why is everything Grey and black?

I counted my fingers on my hand." Seven fingers?!"

So I was right. I was dreaming. It's all just a dream. I tried to imagine that I wake up. As I opened my eyes, I was still in the dream world.

"why isn't it working? Well, then I'll just enjoy it while it lasts."
I imagined the dream Stanford to go away.

It didn't worked as well? I tried to remember what Ford told me about Gravity Falls. Maybe it's some kind of dream creature.
"Show yourself! I know that you aren't the real Ford and that this is a dream!"

"Just like I remember you skull"
The Dream Ford stood up and smirked. He then changed his Form into

A flying dorrito?!
"Hey skull! Don't you remember me?"

I mean, he does seem familiar, but I don't know from where.
"Why would I remember you?"

I don't trust him, somethings more than off with him

"Okay that's just mean. Why don't you remember your old pal Bill Cipher?"
He's lying I know it. I mean, his name is familiar as well, but I don't think that we were ever friends.

"I don't remember you. What do you want." I got off the bed and stood up. Since this is a dream, my leg is perfectly fine. "And if you're my friend, why did you tried to scare me off with a nightmare?"

"Ahh, skull, I just wanted to know if you would notice that it's me. But sadly you even lost the memories of me."

I bet that it's better for me to forget this 'bill cipher'. And why does he call me 'skull'?

"Why can't I erase you from my dream?" I looked straight up to him, he made an amused face -
As far as he can with only one eye as his face.

"Well, I'm a dream Demon, duh. But you could erase me, if you would really want. And yet, I don't think you want to erase me."

I had so much questions. But, I mean I can't just ask him. He'll think that I am desperate.

"I am very sure that you have a lot of questions skully. I'll offer you a deal, since I am so nice."
He made the sarcastic tone very clear.

"I will answer all of your questions, and in return you'll give something to me."
He held me his hand, which burned with blue flames.
I don't know what he wants but it can't be something good.

"And what could I possibly give you?" I cross my arms and look unbelieving at that dorito.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that skully, details are coming later."

"Yeah, no. I will make a deal with you when I am dead you lying evil dorito!"
"If I were you i'll think of that decision again. You know I can make your life a living hell."

He wasn't yellow anymore, he changed his Colour to a burning red. He grew until he destroyed the roof of the shack.
I mean, he told me he's my pal, I wouldn't do that to a pal.

But anyway, that was the moment where I got tired of his bullshit.
I looked at him annoyed and snapped.
Right above him appeared a portal in
(f/c) that sucked the now chili dorito inside.

"You haven't heard the last of me skull, you haven't heard the last of me-"
I closed the portal with a clap.

I stood like that for a few... Minutes? Time isn't time in a dream so I don't know. Then I sat down to progress what just happened.

This Bill Cipher must be a creature that is real. I mean, I needed a portal to get him out of my head,if he were just my imagination I could've just make him disappear out of nowhere. Didn't Ford mentioned something about Journals where he wrote down his research? Maybe I'll find something about that Dream Demon in there. I shouldn't ask Stanford directly, he'll only be worried and in my opinion, he already worries enough.

The earth shaked and I heard a faint voice calling my name.
"Great, I'm about to wake up. I couldn't even enjoy my lucid dream!"

I felt the familiar feeling of getting sucked out of my world and everything went black.