The Hour of Paranoia

Start from the beginning

My shoulder blades pressed back into the mattress as he straddled my hips, hanging his face a few inches above my own. "Do I need to cheer you up? Give you an early birthday gift?" he chuckled again, his grin devilishly curling his lips. 

"Lou..." I managed to murmur as my thoughts slipped away and a soft smile tugged at my discontent. 

He leaned away for a small moment and folded his arms across his chest, "I could just wait I suppose. Or give you an actual gift. Now that I think about it... There is actually this nice button up I was going to buy you... Striped just the way that I like it..."

I rolled my eyes, "Just think, I've been waiting for you for years... I think I could wait a few more."

His lips pursed ever so slightly although he tried to show me that he was just as defiant. His nervous tell however betrayed him. He had made that small movement ever since we were kids back in Cheshire. 

My head tilted to the left as I kept an innocent look upon my face. I took the time that he pretended to be stubborn as a chance to watch the way that the streams of light coming through the curtains played over his soft features. His strong cheek bones, highlighted gently as he pressed his lips together in a thin line. 

He puffed out his cheeks before letting out a heavy breath. "I really wanna give you this gift..." he whined.

I suppressed  a chuckle as I rested my hands on the sheets around my head with my palms up in defeat, "I'm sure you won't have to force me to take it..." I stared up at him before dragging out my favorite name, "Lou...Lou."

A smile tweaked the corners of his rosen lips as his fingers entwined with my own, his fingertips brushing against mine. His soft breath warmed my neck as his lips ghosted over my collarbone leaving small shivers running through my skin. He nipped lightly at the soft skin beneath my jaw marking his trail as he made his way down to my collar again. "You know Hazza..." he murmured softly. 

"H...Hm..." I hummed as his hands left mine and trailed lightly down my chest.

His lips left my neck and peppered down to the hemline of my briefs, every touch harder and colder than the last. "I..." he pulled at the fabric. "Don't..." he continued.

My fingers slipped into his mess of feathered hair as I let my eyes close.

It wasn't long before the fabric of my briefs was pulled down, his lips resting just above what he was moving for, "Suck..."

My eyebrows knitted together for a moment. What was he on about? "Fuck Lou come on..."

He kissed the same spot just above my member, and left the spot moments later, "Dick."

What?

The warmth of his legs around mine vanished as a laugh filled the air around me. 

My eyes opened quickly to catch sight of him standing at the end of the bed by my feet. A shadow blackened rectangle in his hands as he tried to stifle his laughing. "Lou come on..." I huffed unsure of what he was doing. 

A beaming flash blinded me and moments later he was running for the stairs, "This will make a fantastic birthday card!"

I. Don't. Suck. Dick. Flash. My eyebrows furrowed for a moment before arching in shock. "Louis! You fucking dick head! Give me that phone!" I shouted after him as I struggled off of the bed, pulling my briefs up in the process. 

His laugh echoed through the house and I found myself smiling a midst my frustration as I trailed desperately after him. "I'm gonna send it to Lili, Ni, and Zaynie! I hope you don't mind!" he yelled breathlessly as his feet tapped loudly on the tile of our kitchen floor.