Later, an explosion can be heard not far from where we are. Then a nearby house's chunk fell just in front of us making us stop and the people around us started to panic not long after.

"Hyung, this way!"

"Musume! Wait for me!"

Because of the mess in front of us, we lost the guy and even went to the main place the book would start from.

"Tsk" I grabbed Musume's hand and started dragging him with me, "Let's go, my little angel. I'll buy you soft sorbet instead."

Feeling that he is letting go of my hand, I grasped it tighter and pulled him forward, "What? You want pudding inste- What the-"

"Let go of my hand or I'll cut it off. You choose" A handsome blonde haired man glared at me, making me let go.

Deja vu?

"Do you know touching this Prince is-"

"Musume? Musume!" I cried out trying to hear a single call from him, "Noona! Noona! Hmp!" I heard him answer me, making me look above the buildings to see him being held by an old man with another unconscious black haired girl.

"If you want to see these two girls alive, then bring treasures to the Central Park and let the Crown Prince himself deliver it!" He said while jumping down before running off

Well, would you look at that. We found the Heroine.

"Musume might be a daughter, but he is a Son! A son I tell you!"

Unsheathing his sword, the man beside me who I assume is the Prince said "If you want your sister to be brought back in one piece, then follow whatever I say. " He said running off with me following from behind.

" Just why am I in a romance novel, just why... And once again he is a male! "

Making our way to the Central, we stumbled to another male lead who is also making his way there and fought the rebels together(except that Germaphobe who just watched us the whole time)

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

*Flashback Ends*

Punching the last armed man in the face, I looked at the old man who had been holding the two children as if they are his life line. "Now can I have them back?" I said, extending my hand.

"N-No, where are my treasures and the Crown Prince?!" He asked while taking out a dagger and pointing it to me before bringing it back to the unconscious Heroine's neck, "Take them out or I'll slit her neck!"

I sighed and looked at him seriously, "Do it."

"Hahaha, I know you're scared- what?"

"I said do it."

"Oi, we are here to res-" the Germaphobe behind me debated, but I raised my hand up signaling him to stop, "If you kill her then we will take actions, don't worry we won't kill you quickly.. we'll make you suffer by cutting those tiny fingers and... that thing you have below off and feed them to the dogs. We know who your relatives are, we will execute your family and make them suffer too without leaving a single one of them alive. And if even one of them were left alive, then we will hunt them down to stop your future generations. I will do everything to kill you and make you suffer if ever you lay your hand on my brother. " I pointed behind me,"Do you see the man behind this Jerk? "

"Oi-"

"That is the Crown Prince, now whatever is your business with him you can both talk about it in the jail. Does that sound good for you, mister? Now hand them over before I change my mind about sparing your life later. " I said, smirking at him like a devil, and soon he let go of both of them and even the dagger on his hand and put his hands on the air.

"I-I surrender." He said, making the Germaphobe behind me move forward with a rope to tie the man up.

Sighing silently, I stepped forward and took Musume in my arms. Making sure he is still breathing, I lifted him on my arm before standing up.

I almost lost another one...

"Now that my business is done, we will be leaving. Thank you for helping." I bidded goodbye, walking back to the Restaurant shocking Uncle Ash in the process.

"The Royal Family is dangerous. You did a good job fleeing after you got Musume." Uncle Ash reassured me.

"Uhn." I replied thinking of the consequences if ever I didn't follow that bastard.. Musume's life would've been in danger...

"Lily, I can't sleep." I turned to Lily who was pouring me a glass of water, "..Then do you want me to hold your hand?"

"Uhn." I smiled, extending my hand to her, which she grasped tightly.

"Good Night, Lily."

Caressing my hand with her thumb, she then leaned on me to kiss my forehead, "Good night as well, Alianna."

Lily, am I doing great?

"I will protect you, don't worry..." Grasping the sleeping Musume's hand like how Lily would do before I sleep.

I will protect you like how Lily protected me.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited by:thelazykrazie
Date:Wednesday, March 17 2021

The chapt where I reach 1k Last Sept 2020!