I walked inside the Bakery with a mumbling child carrying baskets of apples.

"Good morning, children" A kind looking grandma greets us behind the counter.

"Good morning, Mrs Clarence. Your order is here." I greeted her back, slipping in the counter door that she opens, dropping the ingredients in her kitchen.

"Thank you, as always. Would you like some Tiramisu to take home?" she asked, handing us the payment, making our eyes glisten.

A dessert to eat after a hard work is a blessing sent from heaven!

Smiling, she took one picnic basket from below, then handed it to me.

"Share it with your Uncle and Brother. Come back for your shift tomorrow." We bid farewell and went out of the store, preparing to go back to the restaurant.

"Tira-" Musume began

"-misu" I added.

"is so yummy~"

"but it's bad for you~" pointing at Musume who just lost his incisor after eating sweets from the Bakery without us knowing.

"You just want to take it all." He said glaring at me.

"Ohohoho, you know me too well."

Looking at his face made me not notice a running man by my side!- hitting my shoulder on the way.

"Oi, bastard! You just hit a person and you didn't even stop to apologise!" I shouted bewildered of what had just happened.

"Ah!" I heard Musume say in surprise, making me look back at what he is looking at, what was earlier in my hand is now on the floor. All on the floor, unsavable. The only thing in my hand is the basket's handle and a basket with a hole in the middle.

"My tiramisu!" We shrieked in horror looking like the painting of, 'The Scream'.

We then looked at each other, nodding to one another with a look of determination in our eyes.

Running forward in chase of the culprit, we started looking everywhere trying to catch a sight of him.

Seeing his silhouette nearby, "Oi, bastard!!" I shouted, making the people around us look back with the man himself too, "Pay us back for the Tiramisus you wasted!"

"Eh??!" He was shocked and ran faster, furthering away from us. "I-It's not my fault that you are in my way! You're the one at fault. "He reasoned snapping my patience.

"Oh? THEN LET'S SETTLE IT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! PAY US BACK FOR THOSE! INSTEAD OF US EATING IT, THE FLOOR IS ENJOYING IT INSTEAD !!" I replied in anger and looked back at Musume who was running just behind me "Musume, throw the safety daggers you got from Uncle Ash to this bastard. Make sure you don't miss him! "

"Roger! " He took out numerous tiny daggers at the same size of his fingers, focusing on aiming while still running.

"S-stop! I'm sorry! " The man said in fear and started shrieking, speeding up more when we felt a rumble on the ground. More like an earthquake but worse.