Chapter 9: Legend Says...

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter!
Might update it a little later, I'm not sure if all the grammar is correct, lol.
To everyone who likes this story: Thanks for all the love :) Your nice comments and likes on my story mean very much to me. Because of that I keep writing this, so thank you. ❤️

To all the haters: you guys are pathetic and hate will be deleted from now on <3

Drop a '🦋' if you read this.

If you have any ideas/suggestions for this story, you can leave them in the chapter called: A/N.

Anyways, on with the magic

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I decided to not show up to my classes at all. I figured it would be easier to explain if I missed the entire day, instead of just one class. The tranquility of my empty dorm room felt very peaceful to me. During lunch, Hermione came to check up on me. I told her what happened that morning. Well, some of it. I told her I hit my head whilst exploring the castle and went to Madam Pomfrey afterward. She offered to take notes for me, so I wouldn't get behind. Her kindness made me feel bad about lying to her. But what was I supposed to do? I couldn't tell her about him. Not after how she described him to me...

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

As  I walked into the Great Hall for breakfast, I caught myself looking at the Slytherin table first, before looking at my Gryffindor one. It must have been a little too obvious because as soon as I arrive at my spot, I receive some looks from Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"Why were you looking at the Slytherin table, (Y/N)?" Harry asks me.

"Yeah, you seemed very interested." Adds Ron.

"Oh, nothing, really" is my answer. I feel my cheeks heating up. Do they know something?

"Didn't look like nothing, you seemed to like the view." Ron says. They definitely know something. They're awaiting my answer, but I don't know what to say. I realize it's taking me way too long to answer, so I say the first thing that comes to mind:

"Green! I like the colour green!"

They all look at me like I'm insane.

"You know, as in trees! I, personally, love trees."

They exchange some looks, and then burst out laughing. Their reaction confuses me.

"We were just teasing you, (Y/N)." Hermione says, she chuckles.

"Yeah, but we didn't know you were so passionate about trees." Ron says laughing.

"Or about the colour green." Harry adds with a wide grin on his face.

I just made a complete fool out of myself. Can't say I'm surprised, to be honest.

"Knock it off, you two. Let's just finish breakfast and then make sure we get to class in time." Hermione then says, winking at me in encouragement. I give her a smile in return.