"Very well," he nodded, then he turned towards the other Ravenclaws.

Sage nudged Mia and the two of them left the Common Room.

They were on their way towards the Great Hall when they met a group of Gryffindors on the fourth floor. After Mia took a closer look at them, she sighed.

"What the hell?!" Rose stepped closer to them with an outraged expression on her face.

"Good evening to you too," Mia nodded lazily, taking in her appearance. "By the way, where's your costume? We were supposed to dress up."

"I'm a Ministry worker," Rose crossed her arms over her chest.

"How exciting," Mia said sarcastically. "Well, it suits you."

"What do you think you're doing, dressed up like her?!" Rose asked, ignoring her comment.

"I think I'm wearing a costume, just like we were asked."

"And do you think this is okay?! How do you think Professor Longbottom will feel when he sees you, huh?!" Rose went off. "Oh, and also! This woman tortured my mother!"

"Relax, Weasley," Mia gave her a bored look. "This is just a costume, it can't hurt you, I promise."

"Bellatrix!" James appeared, dressed up as Voldemort. He walked closer to Mia, his robes flowing behind him. "My faithful servant!"

Mia snorted. "My Lord," she decided to play along, giving him a little bow.

"You too, James?" Rose gave him a disappointed look.

"Oh, loosen up, will you?" James rolled his red eyes. "This chick killed my middle name, but do you see me getting upset? No. And you know why? Because it's bloody Hallowe'en! Accept the spookiness, or go back to the Ministry. If you're not ready to see some scary costumes, don't even come to the feast. Besides, these people are in the past! And yeah, they did horrible things, so we might as well make fun of them. Look, I can make Voldy dance," he started moving around. "Doesn't he look ridiculous? Nothing to be scared of here, he's just a bald, noseless, dancing old man."

"I can't believe I'm about to say this," Mia looked up at him, "but I actually agree with you for once."

James grinned. "You're my favourite servant for a reason, Bella," he winked.

"It's an honour serving you, My Lord," Mia bowed again.

"Now," James put an arm around her, "I heard you're in love with me –"

"That's enough," Mia freed herself. "Let's go," she turned to Sage, then they continued their way towards the Great Hall.

Just like every other year, the Hall was decorated with all sorts of Hallowe'en-related decorations, like flying bats, huge pumpkins and skeletons.

"Much better than the Valentine's Day decorations, if you ask me," Mia told Sage.

"They're a lot different, that's for sure," Sage nodded.

The two girls sat down at the Ravenclaw table. As Mia took a look around the Great Hall, she noticed that James wasn't the only Voldemort in the room, plus she saw multiple Death Eaters sitting at the Slytherin table. Her eyes fell on Albus, whose left side looked like Dumbledore, and his right side looked like Snape.

While she was staring at the other students, a guy sat down opposite of them, covered in black from head to toe.

"Wakanda Forever!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms in front of him.

Mia frowned. "Wa – what?"

"Wakanda," he repeated himself, then he took his mask off. "I'm the Black Panther."