[𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻]

3:01 am | captn squad

Daddy
I'm so done with my team

Bokutowl
My team is so done with me

fabtrash
Mine is the worst

They keep bullying my

lookatthoseARMS
As they should

squishy
Mine's worse

Daddy
Let's let (Y/N) decide

What do you think of karasuno?

gimmeattention
Crow parents and a crow uncle with lots of crow children. Not a lot of drama, but many dumbasses. Everyone is gay. Very motivated. Seriously, where does all that motivation come from? Don't really have a life outside of volleyball. Everyone is a weeb but would never admit it. Enno is husband material and I'm gonna move to Japan and marry him.

fabtrash
Seijoh?

gimmeattention
Parents with many uncles and a couple of children. The mom causes the most trouble. Their mascot isn't an animal but Oink. Depressed meme hoe energy, crying but in a cool way. Probably make out with each other in the changing room for fun. Some are actually straight, but act super gay just because. Kunimi and Kyo are baby.

lookatthoseARMS
How did you know all that

squishy
W h a t

You actually do that shit

lookatthoseARMS
We're all lonely and single, what do you expect?

Bokutowl
Ahejwjshkwkshshsh do Fukudorani

gimmeattention
Lots of owl moms with one owl baby, but they couldn't deal with it so they hired an owl nanny. Everyone acts too old for their age except the baby. Very stressed, they deal with a lot. Probably have wrinkles already. Instantly collapse in bed after practice. Wanna die but are to responsible to commit. Send help, and tell Akaashi he's pretty everyday. Boku gives the best hugs, we love him, he is good boy.

Kuroona
That's fitting

Bro gives hugs better than some old grandma handing out chocolate

Now Nekoma

gimmeattention
No parents, just uncles and cousins. Inuoka is the puppy. Very chill, but when there's a fight, someone is getting their bones broken. Pizza on friday nights after practice. Pretty liberos and cute kitty boy. Somehow everyone has cat eyes?? like?? Are you wearing contacts?? Yaku probably cries himself to sleep every night, poor thing. The whole team is super sad but try to cover it up. Really sexy tho. I'm gonna kith the hell out of you once I meet you.

Kuroona
Thank you, that was depressing.

Daddy
You should hire a therapist for the team

squishy
Do Johzenji

gimmeattention
I only know my squishy there but sure

No parents, just a lot of wild children that met on the playground the other day, the cute manager girl is the big sister. Academicaly super smart but outside of school a dumb hoe. Really just a bunch of Hinatas. They're probably all the class clown but at home they deflate and just kinda stare at the wall. Like to help their moms cooking and are good at it too. Probably need a day off but wouldn't admit it. Get some sleep, my child.

Wakkun
Well, now that you're at it

Would you mind saying something about shiratorizawa

gimmeattention
Anything for the buff baby

Really s t r o n k. They're all kinda dead inside lol. Totally blast Anime openings when the Coach isn't there (they actually play 10x better). Suprisingly good singers. The Netflix Rock Lee guy is super cute and that one guy's hairstyle is super Karen. I like the Hisoka blocker guy, he matches my vibes. Half of the team is barely holding back their screams while the others either want to cry or are spaced out 80% of the time. Everyone is hot.

Wakkun
How do you know all that?

Kuroona
This is fun

squishy
She's the ✨𝓿𝓲𝓫𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻✨

gimmeattention
Thank you, my dear squishy😌

Bokutowl
Someone add another captain, we want more teams

[Daddy added Futacoochie]

Futacoochie
Oh wow, looks like the Author didn't actually forget about me

[4thWall-chan left the chat]

Futacoochie
N e ways

Bokutowl
Shhhhhh

Futacoochie
sHhHhHh

gimmeattention
Hello, stranger

May I know your school?

Futacoochie
Dateko

gimmeattention
Dateko?

...

Hold up

Ohhhhh

GO GO LET'S GO LET'S GO DATEKO

fabtrash
Oh my god you actually watch our matches?

gimmeattention
Of course, I gotta know what my hoes spend their time on

Wakkun
Stop distracting her

Bokutowl
(Y/N), do the thing

Kuroona
Do the thing

Futacoochie
The thing?

Daddy
The thing

fabtrash
Do the thing

squishy
Just DO IT

gimmeattention
I'll do the thing

Everyone is calmly stressed, like they can't handle anything but just choose to ignore it. Elvis Presley. Lots of Elvis Presley. Everyone is actually straight, but would be gay for each other if it came down to it. They fucking love mango juice. Like really, at breaks you can always see someone passing out mango juice packs and they just inhale that shit. Black skinny jeans everywhere. And once, they drew eyebrows on that huge blocker and since then they all have a soft spot for him.

[Futacoochie left the chat]

[squishy added Futacoochie]

Futacoochie
I'm scared

Bokutowl
Hi scared, I'm Bokuto