Chapter 1

3rd POV
Gloria walked along the crystalline paths of heaven towards her best friend Reeds house. You may think heaven it a place with nothing but churches and crosses everywhere but it actually looks like a regular city. There is however more churches than normal. As Gloria was about to knock on Reeds door it flew open reviling a very happy Reed.

"Hey girl how are you doing, its been so long sense I've last seen you." she said excitedly. "Reed you saw me yesterday it was not that long ago." She said. "It still feels like it, so are you ready for tonight we finally get to leave Heaven for one night and do whatever we want." Reed yelled. "I'm almost done packing my valuables." Gloria said tiredly. "Valuables we are only going to be gone a few hours all you need is a flashlight and a coat." Reed said as she rolled her eyes.

"I know but it's always wise to keep cash on you". "We are going into a forest the only thing you can used cash for is toilet paper." Reed laughed. Gloria rolled her eyes I have to go and finish packing my 'toilet paper' so that we can leave as soon as possible" Gloria said as she walked out. Gloria's house was not to far away from Reeds it was nice but not too nice. Gloria walked in and started on the tedious task of packing as she wound weed about what was to come on her forest adventure. As she was thinking about it she couldn't shake this burning desire in the pit of her stomach to go to the forest right now. But she can't all she can do now is wait and hope for the best. Maybe she would find out what was causing this felling when she leaves tonight.

A/N
Thank you for taking a look at my book the POV can be changed at any time if you would like. Please point out in grammar and spelling mistakes. And please comment and vote every comment and vote lets me know that someone is reading and it makes me want to continue the story for them. Thank you much love 💛💛💛