Aarya felt sad again...she left silently.

She came out of the room having an upset look, when shweta saw her, she stopped her and ask....

Shweta : Aarya...kya hua bacha...

Aarya : daadi muma kabhi mere sath lunch nhi karti....Vo room se bahar kyu nhi aati.....? she asked sadly.

Shweta looked at her and then she looked at the avni's room.

Shweta : Acha aap jao...change kro....muma se main baat krungi, okay...she said cupping her face.

Aarya nodded and she ran to her room. Shweta stood silently. She then went to avni's room, where she again finds her lost in her own thoughts.

She entered and sat next to her. She looked at her pale face, her eyes were swollen in cries. She placed her hand on her face and said....

Shweta : Avni beta...

Avni slowly raised her eyes to look.

Shweta : Avni kab tak beta....aakhir kab tak tum aise khudko saza dogi....kab tak khudko aise ek kamre me band rkhogi....tumhe aage badhna hoga avni....

Main...main janti hu ki tum ek maa ho... or ek maa ke liye bohot mushkil hota hai ye sab bhulna. Par beta, aarya bhi tumhari beti hai. Use bhi tumhari zarurat hai....she said cupping her face and trying to make her understand that she has to move on in life.

Avni looks and soon her eyes got wet in tears.

Avni (in tears) : Maa...i...i am sorry. Main..main janti hu ki main aap sab ko takleef de rhi hun...

Shweta : Nahi...nahi beta, aisi baat nahi hai...

Avni (in tears) : Lekin maa.....main bohot koshish karti hu...roz koshish karti hu ki...ki kisi tarah apne aap ko sambhalu....khush rehne ki koshish krti hun....sirf apni aarya ke liye.