Chapter 2

The day Tutor left for Bangkok :

It was a big day for Tutor. He was going to read in his dream university- Chulalongkorn University.  He is already getting late...  But why isn’t he going?  Cause he can't find his dearest nong and it's impossible that he will leave without telling his nong. Tutor was getting worried.  He only has half an hour left. Then he remembered the place where he first met Zee. Whenever Zee gets upset or feels sad he would go to that place. Tutor went to find Zee and guess what? He found him.
"There you are. And I'm searching for you like a mad man."
"Why are you here?? Go away.."
And then Tutor saw the tear drops falling from Zee's eyes.
"Hey nong... Why are you crying?  Don't you want phi to fulfil his dreams?"
"I want. But I don’t want you to go from here."
"I promise I'll call you everyday.  And I will tell you about all the things I do and you can tell me yours. And them you grow up quickly and also come to study with phi. Okay?"
"You will call everyday? "
"Of course.  And I'll also come home on vacations with presents for you."
"Promise??" asked Zee holding out his little finger.
"Promise." said Tutor by intertwining both of their little fingers.
"Now say goodbye with a smile or phi will be late."
"Bye phi." said Zee with a smile.

Tutor called Zee everyday in the first week. Then he got busy with his class and assignments and he reduced phone calls. In the 2nd week he called Zee everyday but didn’t talk for long. Then the number of phone calls gradually reduced. 4 days in a week, 3days in a week, once in a week.... After 2 months the number of phone call became 0.

Zee had no other friends except Tutor. With the leaving of Tutor he became lonely.  When Tutor stopped calling he became depressed and stopped all other activities except going to school. His mother became so worried.

After a lot of encouragements from his parents,  he was willing to make new friends.  As he was introvert he couldn’t talk to anyone.  But a boy in his class always came to talk to him whom he ignored.  Zee decided to befriend him. After a lot of hesitation he started talking with the boy named Sai. The boy was so friendly that within few days they both became best friends. Though Zee still missed Tutor, his cheerful self came back which give his mother relief.

6 months later-

"Zee do you wanna go to my house today."
"I'm sorry Sai. I'm busy today."
"Hey what happened?  You look extra cheerful today."
"Yes.. Cause he is coming. "
"Your p'Tor is coming today?  No wonder you’re so happy. Hey I also wanna see him. Can I come with you?"
"Nope. I've many things to tell him.  You can meet him some other day."

As soon as Zee reached his home he threw his bag and went to Tutor's home.
"Swadee khrub mae. Where is p'Tor?" asked an excited Zee.
"Oh swadee Zee. Your phi was soo tired from the journey so he is sleeping."
Zee's face fell. He was expecting his phi would be as excited as him and wait for him. Mae noticed the change in Zee.
"Baby if you want you can go to wake up your phi."
Zee being the matured kid ever said, "no mae. I'll come back later. Phi should rest for now." and Zee left.

Zee noticed the changes in Tutor during his stay. I mean he still hang out with Zee and brought him gifts and all. But unconsciously he distanced himself a bit from Zee. Most of the time he talks on phone with the friends from his university.  Zee felt neglected sometimes but as he was happy spending time with Tutor he never complained.

Oh... Poor Zee😔😔... His p'Tor was getting distant...  Do you guys also feel sad for Zee?? Comment and lemme know.....  Also please tell me how do you feel about the chapter.  This will help me to improve my writing more in the future.  Keep supporting naaa....
I love you all❤❤