i; Yena

She's a grade-A star, to begin with. She has many fans who come from various countries in the world. She also had an illustrious debut with good representation. Her girl group is light to win "Best New Female Artist" in MAMA 2018. She seems like beautiful fresh roses that make everyone keep all eyes on her. She is a special treasure, what everybody wants to own. She is pretty and talented, she makes the people around feel comfortable when they're standing by her side, and truly is there aren't anyone hates her. Obviously, she has had a scandal but it's can't destroy the career of her. Her life is full of pink same her debut's song.

But those things can't help her escape the desolation. She often feels empty, despite not alone. When she's on-cam, she always tries to be happy and hopeful, but when she leaves the sparkling spotlight of the stage, the loneliness covers her heart, again. She knows that she needs something, something like... love? However, she can't, she had never in love with anyone. The emotion is really difficult to take control, honestly, she can't force herself to love. Day by day, she looks forward to the prince charming come and make her have a fuzzy warm feeling. Though it looks that things are not going right well...