54

Continuation of #53

"Our topic for today is a story about two girls who fell inlove with each other but didn't have the chance to be together forever," Tzuyu's professor said, opening an old book. "It is written by 'MS', her identity is hidden and no one knows who she is but her story is the world's most tragic and famous story."

Tzuyu payed attention when she heard the 'MS', she didn't know why but it caught her interest. She's not a story person but she put all her attention to the story this time. It's weird to her.

Her heart clench after hearing the story. The girl on the story was dying and force her girlfriend to date her cousin. Her body is already weak and she don't want to leave the other protagonist alone, she wants to make sure that her girl will end up with a worthy person... And that is her cousin.

Tzuyu wiped the tears fell from her eyes, she doesn't even know why is she crying right now.

It felt like that story was connected to her.

-

Tzuyu walk down the stairs as her Mom call her name. She's about to asked her Mom when she notice a small and thin girl beside her. Her brows furrowed when her heart beats erratically because of an unknown reason. This feeling is new to her.

"Oh, honey. This's your Godmother's daughter!" Her Mom chirped and glance at the girl.

The girl bowed, "Hi. Nice to meet you, I'm Minatozaki Sana!"

The girl outstretched her hand for a handshake. Tzuyu stare at it before grabbing it gently and shook her hand.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu," she said.

There's like an electricity run through their hands when it touched. Tzuyu felt familiar yet strange. She felt like she knew this girl, like she already met her, but they just met just by now.

On the other hand, Sana felt it too. As soon as she saw Tzuyu, she thought she was familiar yet she didn't even met her before. Their hearts are beating in sync while their eyes are interlock with each other.

'Those eyes... I'm sure I saw those before.' Tzuyu thought as she stare deeper.

'Familiar brown and beautiful eyes...' Sana thought.

And this's the day when their tragic past got erased and their new love story will be rewritten.