August Coming Home

Recap

Aug :I'm Coming Home

Now

At the hospital

Angel P.O.V

Just Sitting In This Bed Thinking What If Anybody Would've Never Found Me. I Could've Been Dead Already..... I Was Knocked Out Of My Thought When My Mom And The Doctor Came In .

Momma Sheila : Is She Okay .?Its Anything Broken.? Does She Have To Get Surgery.?

Doc : Yes She's Fine Its Just She Has To Broken Ribs And Its Bed Written For A Couple Of Week And No She Does Not Have To Get Any Surgery's Ma'am. But She Does Has To Stay Until Tomorrow.

Momma Sheila : Okay

Doc Left.

Momma Sheila : How Long Has This Been Happening Angel.

Me : Mostly My Since Junior High ( With My Head Down

Momma Sheila : Why Didn't You Tell Me I Couldve Been Transferred You Years Ago .!

Me: B b because They Said They Would Beat Me To Death If I Told Anyone Ma And I Didn't Want To Risk That . ( I Said Crying )

Momma Sheila : Its Okay Baby Girl Its Going To Be All Over Now.

Me: Okay Mama ( I said As The Crying Died Down)

********** NEXT DAY

Angel  P.O.V

I Was Getting Released Today And Boy Was I Happy Because I Hate Hospitals With A Passion But Sad I Have To Be In Bed For The Next 6 Week .

August  P.O.V

When I Heard That My Lil Sister Was In The Hospital I Called My Managers And Told Her To Out The Tour On Hold For The Next Couples Of Day And It Was A Family Emergency. I Called My Girl Tanaiya And Told Her To Start Packing Cause We Are On The First Flight To NOLA Tonight

Next Day

Its Good To Be Back In My Town Man I Missed This Place .Me And Tanaiya Got In The Car And Headed To My Moms House .

At Momma Sheila House

Momma Sheila  P.O.V

Somebody Was Knocking At The Door So I Went To See Who Was It .

Momma Sheila : ( opens the door ) Hey Baby Boy I Missed You ( Give Him A Hug And Let Him And Tanaiya In )

Aug : Hey Momma I Missed You To (Hugging Back)

Momma Sheila : And Hello You Must Be Tanaiya My Son Has Told Me A lot About You (Giving Her A Hug)

Tanaiya:Hey Miss Alsina I Heard A lot About You As Well .( Hugging Back )

August P.O.V

Me : Ma Where Angel At .?

Ma: In Her Room Shes On Bed Rest For 6 Weeks .

Me : Okay (Walking Up To Her Room.)

AngelP.O.V

I Was In My Room Watching Spongebod When My Door Opened And I Thought It Was My Mom

Me : Ma I Said I Wasn't Hungry.( I Said Without Looking Away From The Tv)

Aug : Its Not Ma Baby Girl

As Soon As I Heard That Voice I Started Crying Right Then And There

Me: A a a august .?

Aug:Yeah Baby Girl

I Wanted to get up and jump on him but I can't I just held out my arms for a hug.

Aug : Baby Girl How Come You Never Told Me You Was Being Bullied And Beat On

Me :How Do You Know That And Who Told You.

Aug : Ma Did Baby Girl , How Come Your Never Told Me .

Me : Because You Where Never There You Was Never Here ,Its Not Like You Care Anyway . ( Getting A Mad)

Aug : I Will Always Care For You Your My Little Sister And I Love You If I Didn't Care I Wouldn't Have Put The Tour On Hold For A Couple Of Weeks Just So I Can Be With You To See If You.

Me : You Did

Aug : Yeah Just For You But Anyways I Have Someone For You To Meat And Her Little Sister Is Coming By To Later On ( Yelled For Tanaiya To Come In The Room)

Tanaiya : Yeah

Aug : This Is My Little Sister Angel ,Angel This Is My Girlfriend Tanaiya

Me : Hi ( I Smiled )

Tanaiya: Hey Sweety ( Smiled And Giving Her A Slight Hug )

Later That Day

Right Now August Had Brought Me Downstairs Because He Wanted Me Meet Tanaiya Little Sister....... Somebody knocked At The Door I Would Go Open But I Can't So Called August .

Me : August Somebody's At The Door

Aug : Okay

Me : I hear him saying hey and he was Walking In the living room when I Saw ......

*************

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

Who Did She See .?

Wassup Y'all Please Vote Comment .!

Instagram: niyagalore

Kik : jhaniyais ( only for ideas )