Bullies

Angel P.O.V

I Was Asleep Having A Dream That My Big Brother Was Back From His Tour Until My Mom Came And Woke Me Up.

Momma Sheila :Girl Get Your Ass Up And Get Ready For School.She Yelled

Me: Ugh Okay Ma .

I Got Out If My Warm and Cozy Bed,Its A Shame That I Have To Get Up And Go To Hell , I Went To The Bathroom To Do My Morning Routine Which Includes Showering and Brushing My Teeth And All That Good Stuff . I Walked Out The Bathroom With My Towel On And Walked To My Closet .

Me : What To Wear What To Wear ...... Yes I Found It

I Grabbed And Put On My Ripped Skinny Jeans And My Pink Crop Top And My Pink Jordan Sneak Skins .I left My Hair Down And I Dont Put On Make Just Lipstick I Walked To Grab My Phone ,Bookbag And Walked Downstairs To See My Mom Drinking Coffee ,Bye Mom I'll See Ya Later I Said While Kissing Her Cheek And Grabbing A Apple And Walked To School. Here Goes Another Day Off Hell.

***************

I Was Walking Through The Hall Way By Myself Since I Don't Have Friends And I See My Main To Bullies Kim And Mike .I Tried To Walk Faster To My Class But I Wasn't Fast Enough . I Felt Kim Grabbed A Hand Full Of My Hair And Yanked It Hard Asl And Made Me Fall And Hit My Head Really Hard On This Damn Floor By Then I Was Crying Hard Asl And My Head Is Bleeding Like Crazy. Little Stupid Bitch Thought She Was Gone Get Away Kim said As She Punched Me In My Face, Stomach, Arms, Legs Everywhere .It Didn't Hurt As Bad But When Mike Took Over I Was Bleeding Everywhere .It Must Have Been Really Bad Cause I Black Out And Didn't Here Anything But Them Running Away .

Momma Sheila P.O.V

I Was Watching Some T.v When Angel School Called , Hello I Said Into a the Phone Hi I'm Principal Henry I'm Here To Inform You That You Daughter Angel Alsina Is In The Hospital When He Said That I Nearly Had A Damn Heart Attack ,Which Hospital Ma'am I Said L.A Hos.. As Soon As He Said That I Hung Up And Was Out The Damn Door .

At The Hospital .

Excuse Me I'm Here To See Angel Alsina I Said As I Walked Up To The Front Desk . Are You Family She Said While Smaking On Her Nasty As Gum, Yeah I'm Her Mother I Said Giving Her A Stank Face , Okay she Went To Start Typing Stuff On The Computer And Said She In Room 316 , I Said Thank You But She Ain't Say Nothing Back But Its Cool She A Stupid Bitch Any Way . When I Got To Room 316 She Was Up Watching August Proform On T.v , Hey Baby Girl I Said While Walking In The Room She Turn Her Head And Smiled ,Hey Momma She Said ,What Happened At School For You To Be In This Hospital I Said And She Got Quit Real Quit .

Hey Y'all First Chapter Of My First Book .Hope You Like It ,Vote And Comment Please

~Love Niya

Instagram :Niyagalore

Kik :jhaniyais ( Ideas for story's ONLY )