"Its okay. Im here."

The winged cat was sitting at his little bar, drinking up his bottle of beer. Good thing no one was bothering him. It was either a princess with a pony pen, or a flirty spider. Mostly a annoying deer.

  Right when husk relaxed more, he saw the front entrance in the lobby open slowly. He didn't know who it was, so he crouched, his amber gaze fixed onto any movement.

  Surprisingly, a white tall spider with a black hoodie stepped in, clearly crying. Husk's wings twitched in annoyance. Why was he gone for so long..?

  Angel walked over to the red couch near the entrance, sitting down with a little huff.

"Uh- Angel..? Why aren't you here by 7:00 PM? Like always?" The cat asked, standing up. The spider looked quickly to Husks direction, wiping off something on his face. "H-Hey kitty. Want some- Uh- Services..-" The winged demon slitted his eyes at the spider. Angel wasn't good at lying.

"Alright. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Husk questioned as the spider walked over to him weakly, sitting down onto one of the stools. "Sorry. It's just..- A demon."

The cat raised a brow. "What demon?"
Angel put a elbow on the bar, resting a cheek on his hand as he sighed. "I had a date tonight. But all that ass wanted to do was ta' have sex." The spider complained, tapping his other free hands fingers on the wooden table.

  Poor Angel. He feels like everyone just uses him for shit like that.

Wait. Why do you feel bad? You don't care.

Husk sighed. Only two things could make this spider feel better. He walked over to some full bottles, grabbing a empty glass. Doing some work, he had made the spiders favorite drink.

"Here." The cat mumbled, placing the wine in front of angel.

"H-Husk.. I don't have any money." Angel spoke with dry tears on his cheeks.

"It's fine. Take it. Or I will drink it myself."

"No!" The spider yelled, grabbing the wine. Husk chuckled as Angel gulped it down in satisfaction.

"Thanks, Husk. I.. I really needed that." Angel said softly, putting down the glass. "Angel. Can I tell you something?" Husk questioned, crossing his arms on the table. Angel gave a glance to a near by box. "Sure."

"Just remember- It's okay. I'm here. And your friends. If you have a problem, just tell us. Alright, ya' majesty?" Husk teased at the last sentence.

Angel let out a obnoxious laugh. "I'm a queen now?"

"A weird looking one."