9.) Ahop

JENNIE'S POV

I put on a calm face after having lunch with Tangelo, I'm having a hard time calming down not because I'm anxious or anything but because I got some alone time with her and It's making me feel things.

I finally got off my car after a few minutes of daydreaming then I went to my locker to get a few things. While doing so, My Boyfriend saw me and greeted me with a back hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe, Where have you been? I was looking for you, I was calling and texting but you weren't answering"

"Hey. Yeah, Sorry about that, I actually went out to eat"

"Oh okay. Well, I'll walk you to your fifth period then" He offered breaking off the hug and then I faced his direction

"Sure"

"Here baby let me carry your things for you"

I smiled again and gave him my purse and my books

I didn't want to see Lisa yet so I told Mino I want to take a detour to a longer route.

Apparently, he got the wrong idea and he asked me if I wanted to have a quick make-out session

"No, I'm not in the mood Mino"

"Come on please? 5 minutes? We have a game today and kissing you gives me good luck"

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, he's full of shit but he's cute when he begs.

"Fine, no longer than 5 minutes"

"Yes! I promise. That classroom looks empty, let's go" He said as he pulls me gently.

We went in the empty classroom and locked the door to do our thing.

We stayed there longer than expected, I had to push him away in order for him to stop attacking my lips.

"Stop. I said 5 minutes!" I said slapping his face away from me

"Aww come on babe"

"No. You need to control yourself"

I pushed him away then I started fixing myself, I'm using my phone's camera to check my hair and make up.

"Sorry baby, It's just that, You'll be gone for the weekend and I'm feeling a bit needy"

"So? What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means no sex for two days"

"And? Why don't you do what guys usually do? D.I.Y. Mino"

"Or.. maybe I could find a willing volunteer to fill in the void" He teased but that shit doesn't work on me.

I'm not a jealous or possessive person when it comes to my boyfriends, My Parents raised me better than that. I don't beg for people to be In My Life.

I know my worth and I know what effect I have on people, Especially with men.

There's lots of guys out there who are more than willing to be my next victim so I couldn't care less if he cheats on me, He's not special.

I shrugged "Go ahead Mino, nobody's stopping you, if you want to fuck around with some slut then be my guest, it's not like you're irreplaceable" I answered him then I walked out the classroom

"Wait! Babe! I'm just kidding!" He said grabbing my arm

"Let Go of Me!"

He was surprised by my response and he hesitantly let go of my arm.