🍋no warnings (Kokichi x short! reader)

A/N: what a perfect way to start a fan fiction! (that was a lie)

day written: 9/12/20 (🍋lemon day🍋)

You sit on Kokichi's lap, facing him and kiss him passionately on your bed. He pushed you with force onto the bed and got on top of you, you quiver at the sight...he was so much taller then you!

"aw...why so shaky?" kokichi asked "NOTHING! it's just that you're so much taller then me..." you exclaim. Kokichi thought to himself for a moment, then he starts to kiss your neck softly. you let out little chirps of pleasure, he gets stops and starts to slowly remove your shirt, pants and bra.

Your bare chest was in his view "you may be small but you've got the biggest set of melons~" he teases. he starts to suck on one your breasts while playing with the rim of your panties, you were a shaky mess! "Nngh~ ah~ kokichi~" you moan. Kokichi stops sucking on your breasts and starts to remove your panties.

You cover your crimson red face with your hands. kokichi gave no warnings and started to remove his clothes, he eventually revealed his thick and long dick. you felt paralyzed at the sight as sweat formed on your forehead. he sets you on his lap with his member poking your entrance.

"you'll be gentle right?" you ask "of course I will...and you ever need me to start going rough on you...you can always ask~" he says in a seductive tone. he grabbed your waist and pushed his cock into your small tight clit. you let out a huge gasp "WAIT! IT HURTS!" you shout "shh...it's okay..." he said reassuringly while stroking your cheek.

after a while the pain started to fade away "you can move now..." you sigh. Kokichi let himself out of you and then rammed into you again. you moan as he entered his entire member into you, you moan loudly as he started to move in and out, creating friction. "AH~ KOKICHI! please...STOP!" you cry as tears fell down your face "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? No way i'm stopping now baby!" he ordered. soon enough your tears formed into pleasure tears.

you start moaning and letting out little chirps while Kokichi moans and grunts "AH~ Kokichi, please put it in...deeper~" you beg "are you sur-" "just- do it! I want it rough~" Kokichi was about to speak but you kept on begging. Kokichi went deeper inside of you and his tip started showing in your stomach. you moan as loud as you can "AH! KOKICHI~ OH GOD!" you yell

you felt a knot tie up in your stomach as he pounded hard into you and you couldn't keep it in anymore "KOKICHI! i'm cumming~" you moan. you felt the knot untie and that meant you came. you felt Kokichi slowly exit out of you. Kokichi gently kissed you on the lips.

you get under the covers with Kokichi and you fell asleep on his chest while he held you tight.

best night ever... 

words: 503