Chapter 2

Oh my gawd guys i actually have reads... Like ten! Yay!

       Kris awkwardly lead the way back to their van where eleven other boys were waiting. He was hugging his jacket against the cold November air and wondering if KyungSoon was cold while listening to her multiple attempts to keep a conversation going.

       She seems like a light-hearted, playful... sister. Yes, she seems more of a sister than anything. Wait, did manager hyung mention that she brought up several rookie groups? LOL... no. Her shoulder bag and hair bounced playfully as she walked. Hmm.. How am I ever going to be able to take her seriously as a manager? As he walked, Kris felt awkward and unsure of what to do with himself. It was as if her confidence was pressing on him. He rarely felt like this after he debuted, especially around girls her age. Should I offer to carry her luggage? She looked like she was handling it pretty well. Should he respond to her conversation attempts? Would she not like him anymore if she knew him better? 

       Soon the two of them reached the van, where the rest of my group awaited her appearance. The boys were all talking amongst themselves until Tao noticed them and gaped. The rest of the boys fell silent as Kris and KyungSoon approached.

       The eleven boys didn't know what to think, all of them were expecting a middleaged woman, not a girl. Plus she was wearing jeans and a baggy sweater-does she seem anything like a manager?

       "Annyeohaseong," DO said. This morning he announced that it was a good omen that he and the manager had similar names, but now... he doesn't know any more.

       KyungSoon stepped a little closer, the distance she stood from them was not where people usually stood on first meetings, it was closer, like the distance a friend would stand. "Annyeohaseong," she said, "I am KyungSoon."

       Tao shut his gaping mouth, considering carefully if this was just a crazy fan who switched identities with their manager-to-be so she can spend time with them.

       The twelve of them quickly got to know each other, though the boys were a bit awkward, everything went fairly smoothly. The tall one with the nice smile, Chanyeol; the black haired one with eye-bags, ZiTao; the dark skinned one, Kai; the baby-faced one, LuHan; the least gay looking, Chen; the one that said hi first, DO; the one with slim lips, Xiumin; and the quiet one, Lay. And then there was Sehun, Suho, and Baekhyun, the most gorgeous at first sight in the opinion of KyungSoon. The problem was she couldn't tell the three of them apart.

       On the way back, an light conversation easily flowed between KyungSoon, Baekhyun, Kai and Luhan as everyone else just basically sat awkwardly.

       "You guys didn't have to all come" KyungSoon said. The back of the van was crowded, but everyone had just enough space to breathe.

        "To show our full respect," said Kai, playfully bowing his upper body. KyungSoon chuckled and bowed back, "Your respect is received."

       KyungSoon avoided asking any questions related to Exo's marketing or advertising, and instead, more to their personal state. Tao, as he quietly translated the conversation to himself in Chinese, is seriously considering that she is a fan that switched identities with their actual manager.

       It was late when they reached Exo's apartment, which was far from the city. The twelve boys introduced KyungSoon to her room, located at the very end of hall of the other six rooms. Their apartment is quite large, on floor 24 with six dorm-like rooms, two of these rooms shared a bathroom, which meant four boys shared a bathroom. There was another room that had a bathroom to itself, and Kyungsoon gladly occupied that room. The common area contained a living room crowded with chairs, a dining room, and a kitchen.