Murakumo unit and Rabbit meet the Mercurial Snake

After Y/N pretty much domesticated the Black Beast in just a few seconds the Union Academy were pretty much going coco crazy about getting him into Union but they aren't able to find his home DESPITE IT BEING A GODDAMN CITY SIZED GOLDEN CASTLE WITH GIANT SKELETONS.

Ejem anyway with us.

Y/N:Okay let's see what's on the news this morning-he said pushing the on button on the remote with a mug that said BEST HUSBAND in bright red letters.

Reporter:Well right now the heroes are looking for this mysterious person that "domesticated" or probably eliminated the Black Beast in one shot when none of the heroes whether they were professional or not.

Reporter 2:Why do you think they are looking so much for this mysterious man?

Reporter:Well the answer is obvious they want him to join them in the fight against Salem,All for One and well every villain out there.

???:Oh Y/N what are you watching in the TV?-said a woman voice to which Y/N turned his head around seeing her wife.

She doesn't have those rags but has pretty much whatever clothes you want on her but aren't too revealing.

Y/N:Just the news dear-he said while kissing her cheek.

After a while the news ended.

Y/N:Now what to do mister author-he said to no one in particular.

Author:Goddammit Y/N don't mess with the poor fourth wall.

When on his hands appeared a list several things he could do.

Y/N:OK let's see here-he said while eyeing the things he could do.

Number 1:Recover the strongest sword/staff in "human" creation.

Number 2:Rescue 2 children trapped in an Atlesian lab.

Number 3:Destroy White Fang hideouts.

Number 4:Deal with annoying bitch and her dogs.

Number 5:Spar with Vali and Sairaorg *Might not come in that order*.