After the feast was over, the sixth and some seventh years Gryffindors as well as some from all other houses came to the common room with tons of firewhiskey and whatever food they had lying around. They had to be especially quiet because they didn't want to get caught but it was fun nonetheless.

"Want a drink?" Connor asked Delilah and she shook her head, "I don't know.." A glass of firewhiskey is was shoved in her hand anyways. Delilah took a small sip of it as it burned down her throat.
"This sucks!"
"You'll love it when you've had a few" some seventh year girl chuckled.
This time, instead of taking a sip and waiting for a reaction, Delilah drank the whole thing in one go and even though it burned a lot, she could get used to it.

The party died down as most people, drunk and sober, descended to their dorms. Clarissa asked Delilah if she wanted to come up but when she saw Oliver sitting in a corner all alone and on the floor , she refused.
"Ollie! What are you doing here sitting alone?" She approached the boy.
"Ollie?" Oliver questioned the nickname.
"Do you not like it? What about Olls?" She grinned.
"Oliver is fine. How drunk are you?" He asked her.
"Just a little bit. I've never had fire whiskey before"
"I can tell. How many did you drink?"
"I don't remember" She told him and he laughed. Oliver was drunk himself but his words were much clearer than Delilah's. After a few moments of silence and several more sips of the alcohol, Oliver turned to Delilah, "You were upset today morning, what happened?" He asked her.
"Nothing, it's dumb" She replied looking down.
"Tell me" Oliver insisted.
"Let's not be upset right now! It's your birthday!"
"Oh come on!"
"It's my mum's birthday today too.." She mumbled.
"Oh." Oliver scratched them back of his neck awkwardly, "if it makes you feel any better this isn't my real birthday. This is just the day my parents found me"
"That does NOT make it any better" Delilah had a horrified look on her face. They stared at each other for a second before bursting out into a loud laugh.
Delilah lay down on the on the floor still laughing and Oliver followed suit beside her.
"We are so pathetic!" She said still giggling.
"We are! But you're worse than me" Oliver pointed out.
"No I'm not!" She defended.
"Says the person who hangs out with her ex boyfriend!"
"How does that make me pathetic!?"
"I don't know! The fact that he was a jerk to you!"
"You're just Jealous" Delilah turned to her side.
"What could I possibly be jealous of?" Oliver asked, raising an eyebrow.
"That I decided to hang out with him"
"How does that affect me?"
"Because you love me too much!" Delilah teased and winked at him.
"That's true" Oliver muttered but it was louder than her intended.
Delilah shot up, "What!?"
"What?" Oliver sat up too, pretending to be blank about it.
"You love me?" Delilah asked. It was mixture of surprise and hope but Oliver was too drunk to pick up on it.
"Oh-uh- yeah! You're one of my best friends!"
"Oh"
"Yeah"
"So you don't think of me as anything but friends?" She asked sadly.
"No" He paused for a second, "wait why do you sound so upset about it?" He asked.
"Because I hoped you did" Delilah admitted.
"You do?!" She nodded.
"I like you wood. I have for a while now." She told him.
"Well, me too- I've liked you since forever!" Nothing else had to be said for Delilah to pull him into a soft kiss. Oliver froze for a second but realized how much he wanted to do this, how much he liked the girl and how amazing she was.
Their lips moved in sync with each other for a few seconds before they pulled back to breathe.
Their gaze didn't move away as they stood up from their spot, Delilah leaning back on the wall behind her. Oliver learned in to kiss her again but this one was one with more purpose. Her hands tangled into his hair and his snaked around her waist as she pushed back even further into the wall.

Percy and Alexander stood in the dorm with their jaws to floor, "You think they-" Percy didn't complete his sentence.
"-there's no way!" Alexander answered.

Delilah stirred a little as the bright light hit her face.
Her head was pounding which slowed her processing time by a lot. She sat up on her bed and looked around for a second only to realize that this wasn't her bed, or her dorm!
The girl wiped the drool from the side of her lip and looked to her left to see none other than Oliver Wood sleeping beside her.
The girl's eyes widened as she cursed at her life looking around to see no one else in the room.

Oliver woke up to more than beautiful curse words. What a great way to start the day. Oliver had been drunk before and so the hangover was expected but that didn't mean it wasn't bad. He grabbed his head and opened his eyes only to see Delilah sitting beside him, "can you be a little quieter?" He asked the girl.
He looked at her wide eyes before realizing that she was freaking out.
"What am I doing here?" She asked him.
"I-I don't know, I don't- oh wait.." Oliver was starting to remember some things. He remembered them talking but he didn't know about what. He remembered her lips on his as they roamed each other with their hands. He remembered her her hand in his hair at some point.
"Oh fuck! How far did we go?" She asked knowing exactly what he was thinking with his expression.
"Not that far..as far as I remember" He trailed the last of his sentence.
"Oh shit! Shit! Get out! Get away!"
"This is my dorm"
"I don't care! Get out!" She pushed him out of his bed and he stumbled out of the room.

Outside the room were Percy and Alexander stifling their laughs at Oliver's condition.
"What did you do mate?"
"I don't want to talk about it.." Oliver grumbled.
"Can't handle yer firewhiskey" Percy shook his head in mock disappointment at his friend.
"It's just-" Oliver was cut off when Delilah walked out of the room. After little bit of processing, she realized that she had to get to her room, fix herself up and get rid of this hangover before anything else.
She turned to Percy and Alexander who were smiling like idiots, "You two, shut up!"