VI

⚠️Warning Smut ⚠️

They decided to go back to Vinnies house to get clothes, then head to Josh and Jadens. Everyone else was still at the party but they didn't want to stay long, Vinnie put his keys in his desk and started to take off his shoes.

Blakely was is the bathroom taking off her makeup it was already  smeared from what happen in the bathroom, when she got out Vinnie was laying down on the bed with only grey joggers on. She took off her heels and walked over to vinnie in a sexy way, when she made her way over she was straddled herself around him.

She started to give him little pecks on lips, Vinnie wanted her so bad right now. They ended up in a full on makeout session, she was still straddled around his hips. Blakely started to move down to his neck leaving hickeys, he started to take off her dress leaving her in her bra and underwear.

He flipped her over kissing her stomach softly, taking off her underwear as she plays with his hair slightly moaning. "U really want to do this?" He asked, she nodded. Vinnie started to eat her out making her moan uncontrollably "fuck vin it feels so good" she came not so long after, she got up and pulled down Vinnies pants and underwear putting his dick in her mouth. She licked the tip making Vinnie moan "Elle stop teasing me" he said kinda mad, she put the rest of it in her mouth but she couldn't fit it all so she used her hands as help.

It didn't take so long until she felt the warm substance hit the back of her throat, Blakely got up and started to make out with Vinnies again at this point they were both naked. Vinnie reached to the side to get a condom from his bed side table, he put it on and slowly entered her. He started to go faster and faster making Blakely a moaning mess "Baby I'm going cum" she said yelling "cum for me princess I'm right behind u" he said, they both came at the same time. Tired from all the work he did, he collapsed right beside her.

⚠️End of Smut ⚠️

Blakelys pov
"I'm going to go take a shower wanna join ?" I said "sure" vinnie said with an exhausted look on his face. After they were done it was now 1am in the morning they changed into some comfy clothes and headed out the door to go to Josh and Jaden's.

Blakelys clothes ⬇️

With white crocs

Vinnie was just wearing grey sweatpants and this hoodie ⬇️