It's All Your Fault

Start from the beginning

"Maybe they already sold it," I heard Dean yell from across the store.

"I don't think so," Sam said fairly close to me. I made my way to him, and saw him standing in front of the mirror.

"Man that is one fuggly ass looking mirror," I said as Dean joined us.

"Tell me about it," Dean agreed. He then looked at his brother and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

Sam handed Dean his flashlight, and slowly walked closer to the mirror getting ready to summon Mary. He looked into the mirror with determination and said, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary."

Once he finished saying it we all noticed lights reflecting in the background, Damn it."Alright, I'm gonna check that out, be careful," Dean said to Sam. "You too," Dean said to me before leaving.

Sam and I are looking at all of the mirrors around us, waiting for the bitch to show herself. I looked over to Sam's right and saw her, "Sam, there!"Sam turned around quickly, breaking the mirror. This isn't good. I shouldn't be able to see her, only Sam should be seeing her.

"Behind you," Sam oedered. I wasted no time turning around and busting the mirror to pieces."Come on, come into this one," I heard Sam mumbling.

I looked back into the main mirror and noticed that there was something wrong with my reflection, "What the hell?"My reflection held a hard look across her face. As she was staring me down a sharp pain spread through my head, and blood started dripping out of my eyes. Oh no, no, no. I dropped my flashlight as the pain intensified, and I heard the crowbar fall from Sam's hands. How is she getting both of us at the same time?

"It's all your fault. Your parents could still be alive," My reflection started saying.

"No," I grunted out in pain as I fell to my knees.

"You killed your parents," My reflection kept going. "They would still be alive, if you would've just stopped them from going. You knew something bad was gonna happen, but you still let them drive off to their deaths."

More blood started to flow from my eyes, as I groaned in agony, "St-stop it."

"Oh, no, no. You killed Cheryl, and Thomas. It's all your fault," My reflection continued. With each passing moment, and each word she spoke the pain intensified. I let out another groan. I tried to grab the flashlight I dropped, but the pain intensified by a ten fold, causing me to fall to the ground in pain. "You could've stopped it. How could you let them go like that. How could you let them leave," She said.

At this point the pain was so bad I couldn't even move, more blood falling from my eyes. I heard glass shattering, and the pain stopped. I uncurled from my spot on the floor, and rolled onto my back, trying to catch my breath. It was my fault, they died because of me. I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes. I heard Dean tending to Sam next to me, and once he knew he was okay he came to my aid.

He helped me sit up and held my face in his hands, "Hey, hey, your safe now. Come on."

I grabbed his wrists, and let out a sob, "It's all my fault."

Sadness and confusion washed over Dean's features, "No, nothings your fault. Let's get out of here, and get you all cleaned up."

Dean started to pick me up, having one of my arms over his shoulders for support. He let Sam lean on his other side for support. We made it about ten steps before we heard something moving the broken glass behind us. We turned around slowly to see Mary out of her mirror, approaching us. She looked up to us, and the pain started again, causing me to fall to the ground, the boys following.

We were all grunting in pain on the floor. Oh, no, we're gonna die. There is no one here to save us. My hand went to my chest as pain started up there, this was new. My breath was getting caught, and it was getting harder and harder to breath. I looked over to the boys to see Sam holding his chest to, and Dean on his back. He grabbed one of the mirrors that was next to us and faced it toward Mary. I let out a sigh of relief, as Mary disappeared, rolling onto my back again.

I was trying to catch my breath as Dean asked us, "Hey, guys. This has to be what, six hundred years of bad luck?"If I wasn't still recovering, I probably would've laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went back to the motel to clean up, and the entire trip was silent. No one said anything, and to be honest I didn't really want to talk about what I saw in there. It was horrible, it was like my subconscious was speaking all of my thoughts, and bringing it back to reality. It was like my nightmares came to life. After getting cleaned up we drove Charlie back home, and went on our way.

"Hey Sam, now that this is all over, why don't you tell me what your secret is," Dean asked.

"Look, you're my brother, and I'd die for you, but there are some things I need to keep to myself," Sam answered.

Dean nodded and looked back to me, "Wanna explain why Mary went after you?"

"Honestly, I think you already know the answer to that, but I'd rather not talk about it," I said softly.

He sent me a small smile, and said, "Alright then, let go find something else to take down."