⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

After Edward left Henley even more scared than before, he went back to his family's home on the outside of Forks. On the way there he couldn't help but think about what Alice saw the day before when they were at lunch. Not only did this vision come to her at lunch but she has been having different versions of the same vision since the girls went shopping.

It was almost the same, but Henley's fate kept changing in each one. It was of a boy in a hospital bed waking up with blood red eyes. Edward knew who this boy was because Henley thinks about him all the time. The scaring thing was the boy is determined to see Henley, Alice just wasn't sure when. It has been keeping the Cullens on their toes even Rosalie who doesn't even care for the girl.

Running up the windy road to his family's home he is met with his adoptive brother Emmett. It was a surprise because Emmett has been in and out of the forest to hunt all night.

"Is she okay?" Emmett basically begs Edward for an answer.

"Suspicious of us. My visit wasn't really welcomed, but no new scents around the house." Edward answered making sure Emmett knew that Henley was safe for now.

"Alice wants us inside. She has more information for us. I guess she had another vision while we were out." Emmett revealed leading Edward into the house.

The rest of the Cullens were waiting for them in a room of the kitchen. Alice was sitting on the couch with Jasper hovering next to her. Rose and Wyatt were standing towards the outside of the room due to Rose not caring that much for the situation. Carlisle and Esme both looked worried but tried not to let it show.

"Alice, what happened?" Edward wondered alarmed at her worried gaze.

"I can't see Henley's future anymore." Alice whispered but everyone still heard what she said.

"That's not possible. I just left her and nothing was wrong. No new scents or anything." Edward denied her claim.

Before anything got out of hand Carlisle stepped in to keep the peace. "We all know Alice's visions are subjective. Not everything is set in stone. The boy could change his mind and not come for Henley. "

Emmett was going to ask Alice about what she saw last, but before he could get a word in Alice's face went blank. It seemed like she was getting another vision and they all were hoping it brought better news.

"Alice, what do you see?" Jasper asked his mate.

"Blood, lots and lots of blood." Alice replied.

The pencil in her hand was going at a rapid pace and filling the page with what she was seeing. Edward being able to read her mind was watching the scene unfold with her and he didn't like what he saw. The rest of the Cullens were watching the piece of the paper fill with the drawing of a single boy in the middle of dead bodies.

The person standing the middle was familiar to Edward. For he has seen the boy in Henley's mind and all around her room. The boy's name was Adam and he was Henley's best friend.

"He's in dozens of photos in Henley's room. His name is Adam from what I've gotten from her thoughts." He informed his family.

"He was in a accident the day the girls went shopping. From what I heard from Henley's conversation they found him unconscious on the beach that morning. " Jasper elaborated on Edward's information.

"He could have been attacked by a nomad passing through where he lives." Wyatt chimed in giving his opinion.

"Why is it any of our concern?" Rose snapped not wanting to get involved.