Chapter 2

The pack and Cullen's wanted to see more of Julia. So Carlisle chanted something and they were on a church.
"Your a piece of work Agnes. But guess what I'm quite a piece of work myself. Along with my lovely twin sister." Klaus said as he pointed somewhere. Everyone looked and saw a pair of yellow eyes the eyes got closer and a girl stepped into the light.

Julia Mikaelson

Julia Mikaelson.

"My sister

"My sister. The original werewolf" Klaus said smiling. Julia smiled. "You I contemplatec leaving bits of you artfully arranged outside your family tomb." Julia said. Agnes looked scared. "I thought it would leave a fitting message." Julia said. She then vamp speed towards Agnes and grabbed her by the neck. "Don't touch my family" Julia said as her eyes great more yellow. "Leave her" a voice said. Julia gave Agnes to Klaus and he wrapped his hand around Agnes neck. "I gave my word" Elijah said. "You tend to give your word at the most inopportune times brother. We have been doing things your way all day. Come one just one little snap and it's Toodaloo Agnes. She deserves it" Klaus said. Julia nodded. "Julia Niklaus do not make another move" Elijah said. "Niklaus you have asked for my forgiveness. I will grant you that forgiveness. But do not make me break my word." Elijah said. "Let he go brother" Julia said. Klaus let Agnes go. "My noble brother. How's that for personal growth huh. Sterlet like you always spoiling my fun." Klaus said. "Oh not necessarily" Elijah said. He then ripped the hearts out of the three people there. "I swear you would not die by my brother or sister hand m. I said nothing my own." Elijah said then he put his hands around Agnes neck. "No one hurts my family and livesl Elijah said then he snapped her neck. Then Elijah walked away leaving a smiling Klaus and Julia.
The memory was over. The pack and Cullen's were in shock. They decided to do one more memory.
They were now in a big clearing. "Alright listen it will us and the Scooby Doo gang against Marcel and his army." Klaus said. (Pretend the Scooby Doo gang and the Mikaelsons got along).
Julia outfit

As the Scooby Doo gang and the Mikaelsons all stood next to each other they heard the sound of footsteps running towards them

As the Scooby Doo gang and the Mikaelsons all stood next to each other they heard the sound of footsteps running towards them. Marcel and his army were running towards them. The Scooby Doo gang and the Mikaelsons ran at them as well. The Cullen's and the pack noticed there facial expressions. They were angry. A fight broke out. People punching each other. Soon Marcel and his men were losing because of how powerful the Scooby Doo gang and the Mikaelsons were. Marcel ordered his men to run. Cop sirens were heard the Mikaelsons and Scooby Doo gang vamp speed out if there and went to the Salvatore boarding house.
"Wow" Esme said. "She was in a battle to kill others vampires. She is just like Niklaus" Carlisle said. "What do you mean" Bella asked. "Niklaus is cold hearted, a monster and killer. Julia is the same way. Her expression said it all" Carlisle said. Soon it got dark and everyone went home.