"What the heck?"

"Does this plaid shirt look good or this hoody or this jacket or thi-" he kept on taking new clothes from the wardrobe and hanged some on his t-shirt's neckline which he was wearing and threw some on his bed.

"Do I have to answer it?"

"Yes, it's really important."

"Is this for the blind date?"

"Yup. "

"Do you understand what u just did? YOU are asking YOUR girlfriend to pick up YOUR clothes to go for a blind DATE. I'm so lucky. You sure are the BEST BOYFRIEND I EVER HAD."

"My baby girl is jealous?" he was smiling and proceeded to kiss you but you moved your face away from him.

He gazed at you, amused.

"Ask me why am I asking you for your opinion."

This guy- he has some nerve- I won't fall for it.

"Why?"

I hate myself. I totally fell for his wiles

"I wanna wear the dumbest clothes you hate and go so that no one looks at me."

You looked at him with 'are-you-kidding-me - right-now' face. Sometimes he acts as if he has only one brain cell even though he is the nerdiest person you have ever seen who looks cool at the same.

He understood you did not buy that reason. So he came up with something else.

"As soon as I get over there, I shall announce that I'm already an amazing boyfriend, having an amazing girlfriend, now I'm here trying to be an amazing bro for my man."

He puffed his chest with all those hangers hanging around his neckline dangling all over the place which got tangled at the end.

You laughed at his antics when one of the hangers scratched his shoulders and finally asked your help to remove it for him.

When you were undoing them you didn't look into his eyes. You were kinda ashamed to think you got a bad feeling about him going for the date and got jealous even when he's trying so hard to prove his love for you.

After taking off the last hanger, he wrapped his one arm around your waist and his other hand made sure you look into his eyes.

Maybe he got how you felt.....

"This gremlin has only eyes for you. I'm the luckiest guy alive because you fell for me instead of some guy from your country who I might have had zero chances against with. You are the only one who makes my heart go wee woo wee woo all the time. See~ feel it."

He made you feel his heartbeat by bringing your hand to his chest.

Because of that your heart, which was on a marathon is now jumping hurdles.

His low voice and his words made you chuckle in between and made you feel all fuzzy to which you looked up and bend away from Kuroo to hid your stupid expression.

"Hey~ kitkat~ did I make you feel bad about my sudden confession?" he asked with a low chuckle.

You stood in your tiptoes and tried to reach his lips to which he bends down and took control of it.

His searing kiss left you breathless but this kiss felt different from before. It was just a pure long kiss with a single message that he loves you dearly.

You made up your mind to give him your answer.

"I'm pretty sure that calling yourself a gremlin was a low blow to yourself. But thank you for all those kind words. Tetsu, I love you so much."

Both you and Kuroo were surprised by your own confession, making you beat red.

"You think so? Hehe maybe. I can't handle this anymore. I'm gonna kick everyone out of our dorm so that we can be alone now."

He went to the living room and started shooing Bokuto and Daichi out of their place.

You could hear their protests and oh man and what the hells to which you smiled.

" Y'know Kuroo, let them be. I'm gonna go anyways. I have extra classes tomorrow for the semester I missed so have to be there early. I need to sleep early for that, okay"

You head to the main door to leave.

"What? No?! Why?"

You want to mess with him so much for messing up with you.

When you were closing the door behind you to leave Kuroo stuck his hand between to stop and he got outside with you as well.

He pushed you against the wall and kissed you while tilting your face with his cool hands which sent shivers down your spine.

He had his victorious smirk plastered on his face.

"Now you can go but I don't mind if you want another."

"No thanks. Anyways, thanks for the offer."

************************************

Listen to my heartbeat it's beating for you

'Sup people!

Sorry for the late update. I had a lot of submissions of my holiday homework so my initial plan was to not post this week.

Was it too cheesy? Hell yes, I can write cute stuff

Please feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts.

As always,
Take care
Lots of love ❤️