Episode One: Crowfeather

A brown tabby she-cat bounced in a blue plush chair, an identical seat next from her, but it was empty. Across form the comfy blue seats was a red armchair. In the center sat a small circular table.

Soon a dark ginger she-cat scrambled onto the stage, positioning herself on the second blue chair.

A gray tabby tom started singing, "The Squirrelflight....Squirrelflight....Squirrelflight....The Squirrelflight and Leafpool....Leafpool....Leafpool...The Squirrelflight and Leafpool Show!"

"Thank you, Graystripe," Squirrelflight purred.

From beside the camera, a brown tom mouthed, "Start the show!" Once Dustpelt said this, he padded backstage, leaving a tortoiseshell and white she-cat, Blossomfall, to hold the camera.

Leafpool glanced at the script Whitestorm had wrote. "Today's topic is....Crowfeather!? Wait, what?"

Squirrelflight ignored her sister. "Please welcome Crowfeather of WindClan to the stage!"

The audience cheered and clapped as a smoky gray tom leaped onto the stage, gazing around proudly. He hopped onto the red armchair, facing the hostesses.

"Our first question is: Why did you mate Nightcloud?" Squirrelflight read from the script.

Crowfeather shrugged. "To gain WindClan's trust. I'll only ever love Leafpool."

Leafpool blushed. "Oh, that is so sweet!"

An angry voice from the audience sounded, and a black she-cat stormed onto the stage. "I thought you loved me!"

Crowfeather gulped. "Of course I do, Nighty."

Nightcloud snorted. "How dare you not like me or my Breezykins!"

"Mom!" a black tom groaned. "Don't call me that on live TV!"

"Okay, Breezy-angel."

Breezepelt let out a his. "Only Heathertail can call me pet names!"

"It's true!" a brown tabby she-cat from the audience murmured.

Nightcloud's eyes widened. "Heathertail!" she screeched, launching herself at the she-cat.

Leafpool let out a scream. "Turn off the camera! Turn off the camera!"