CHAPTER 2: Here One Minute And Gone The Next

Bakugou's POV:

^I can't believe he's back. It's been so long since I've seen his beautiful f--.^

I clap my hands to my cheeks. With my face in between them.

"Pull it together  Katsuki.  You don't like that nerd. He's just a human and they're too weak for you to love. Sigh! Now to finish guard patrol and return to the village. "

*sniff sniff sniff*

"Wait that smells like- oh shit."

I rush to the village where the smell of blood is coming from.  About halfway there i start running on all fours. Following  the scent to a few bags.

*sniff sniff*

"These belong to deku."

I smelled the surrounding area only to lose the trail.

^damnit nerd, I warned you to stay safe.^

"HOWWWWWWWWL!!!"

Deku's POV:

I awoke in a stone built room with torches mounted on the walls for lighting.  I person with red and white hair is curled up in the corner of the room crying.

"Not again not again.  I've killed another person."

I stand up to approach him but when I reached for him. My hand went straight through.

"What the?"

The person gasps and looks back at me.

"That was weird.  I just felt a cold chill go through me."

As the man spoke. I saw his fangs covered in blood.

"You're a vampire!?"

The man stands up and walks right through me. That's when i looked behind me and saw my body surrounded by flowers.

"Oh no I'm a ghost."

I followed the vampire to see where he was going.  He heads up a stairwell to a moon lit garden full of multiple types of flowers. In his hand is a tiny notebook.  So i looked over his shoulder.  In the book was notes on how he's trying to control  his thirst for blood.

"He's trying to  stop himself from killing people? I wonder if i could help him. There's gotta be something I can do in this form."

I flew throughout his rundown castle and finally found a way of communication.

"There it is. With this ouija board. Maybe my death won't be for nothing."