Holy Molly

year pasted away, Mama forgave Quavo but never let him come back since he was still selling. Quavo turned 19 last year, and so did Offset. Takeoff is about to turn 18 in about ( Offset and Quavo is in the MM With Offset on the left and Quavo on the right. It's really them look closely!!!). Anyways Karen and Offset are through,she wasn't riding like she was supposed too but Quavo and and Lala are still strong. As for Trisha.... Well ya'll are about to find out :)

Quavo POV

I was in the bando smoking with Set( Offset) when I got a call sayin' that A man needed a drop. They say he was white man, " He might be a Opp so watch out". I was on the streey with my dawg Tj and we was waiting for this nigga. It was hot as hell standing out there it was hot as hell standing in this sun. He finally made it around the corner, He gave me the money and I gave him his lil' crack. After that we was out. I checked the time and it was exactly 5:47 damn I was out here for about 3 hours. I went back to the trap and I seen Set in the garage and he was standing in front of a mic. He was rapping and that shit was fiyah. Damnn I thought I was the onlyh one that rap. He told me that he practicing in his room at night. He called the Contraband. (Watch the youtube video called "Bando Movie by migos"). It's17 mins long!!! Wow Set can rap!!!