Same old shit Part 1 (con..)

Trisha p.o.v

Hey its ya girl Trisha. Yass me and Quavo fucked but shit i want more than that and i think that bitch Lala tryna take my spot. Imma pay her a visit tomorrow.

Lala p.o.v

Heyy im Quavo's Rod for life!! Well anyways im also 17 and i love Quavo so much, we've been besties since 2nd grade hes everything to me cant wait to surprise him Wednesday!!!

Quavo p.o.v

As i walk down the street, a car stops by me and rolls down the window.

?? Pov :Wassup yungin?

Q: Nun chilling

?? "Come take a ride with me, and dont worry i wont try anything"

I hestitated at first but was like fuck it. I hoped in the car and we was on our way out. We was driving in silence until buddy whipped out his hand and was like my name is Rodger. But call me Rod ight?? "Yah" Well im finna take you on a trip. " ight lets go then ".

Takeoff pov

I walked into the house and saw mama( shes Quavo mom but we all call her mom even doe shes my auntie) sitting on the couch.

" hey ma!

" Hey baby how was school"??

" It was good , how was your day??

" ight you hungry??

"Nawh im good, thanks doe"

I walk to my room and just look at the nasty walls and the ants crawling on my desk. Damnn man i hate being broke and i hate to see mama struggling like that. I go take a shower and just get in facebook a nigga bored!!!

Back to Quavo....

This nigga smoke weed and everything you can think of. He showed me how to smoke, how to whip up the dope and all that good stuff. I think imma call that whipping the brick. I laugh to myself and just finish cooking. As i was cooking Head walked in and was like "I got some work for you to do". He handed me a envelope and a box. Said " follow the instructiins, and dont get caught" "ight". Welp 1st job to start. To make this trip awesome it was only 2 blocks away. So i walk up to a house and knock on the door and ask for.....Flacko. He looks in the box, smiles and hands me what sinces like 10,000 grand. Damn it better be that good. I walk back to the trap and look at the time it was 6:38. I do the special knock and Crack opens the door. I go to Rods office and drop the money on his desk. He smiles and says " Good job son" I laugh and begin to walk off but before i can go he says here . He hands me 5 grand and im lik what this for his says " for good work, now your off have a good night." I say thanks and begin to walk home , " Wow 5 grand in one night, thats life cant wait to get home."

Mama pov

Damn man these bills pilling up what imma do. I walk into Mikey D's and buy 10 chicken sandwitches and 10 cheese burgers. I pay for it and hop in my honda car and drive home. I gotta tell these boys that we are going to be struggling so its gonna be a headache tonight. Matter a fact lemme go to my sister house ( Offset mom) and see how she doing.

Offset pov

Im finna head home and take a shower. Cause a nigga tired ion got time to waste i aint finna waste no time.

Quavo pov

Again im walking to the store to get some chips. I get a phone call...From Trisha. Omggg

Q: what???

T:baby imuu

Q: mann stop calling me hoe

T: come to my house and i can make you reconsider that.

I thought for a second.. cant give up a good nut. I turn around and walk her way. I knock on her door and she got on nothing but a bra and some panties. That already got a nigga hard. I walk inside and head upstairs. I sit on her bed and she sit on my lap and kisses my neck.. seductively. I take off everything she had and what i had on and just layed back. Thats when she was kissing all over me. Making me wanna just get to it. Finally she had her mouth on a nigga head piece. And she was at first teasing a nigga. " Come on mann get to it" She put her mouth again on it and was goin slow just to get me wet. Then she went ham on a nigga god dammn she was looking me in my eyes damnn this bitch a thot. But ion give af right now. After i nutted, she got on top and riding me like it was nothing. She didnt stop or nothing i think i nutted 2x but damnnn a nigga tired. Its 10:24 imma just stay the night.

@offset_wivee and @thugga_alsinaaa follow meee ✌