Ch.1

My friend which is my anime freak Is watching Kamisama Kiss for lots of times and having a huge crush on that yokai Tomoe.

She MADE me watch the anime 3 times and I said if she keeps showing it to me I will whack her head.

I Honestly like Animes but she's watching the anime over.

"What am I going to do with you?" I said to my friend. 😑

"What Tomoe's cute,now let me watch the anime" Millie said.

Being the kind person i am.I let her watch it. I could be shy or rude.

The only part I like in Kamisama Kiss about Tomoe is when he becomes a child.

I have him on my phone but I never let my friend use it.

My friends screaming and is like.

"Y/N come on make a wish.It's a shooting star" Millie said.

I ran towards and saw her mumbling Y/N,be,land.

I wish to have what my friend is wishing.

She is the only friend and family and friend I have left.

"What did you wish for Y/N" Millie said.

"If I tell you it won't come true" I said.

"Come on Y/N let's go to sleep" Millie said.

"Yeah.Lets" I said.

I always sleep with my purse beside me.Never can be insecure.

I fell into deep sleep hearing a voice and feeling air and grass.

"Hey lady wake up" A girl voice said.

I opened my eyes to see NANAMI MOMOZONO.

"Hey do you have a place to stay" Nanami said.

"No but you can call me Y/N"I said.

"You can come with me Y/N and my names Nanami"

"Thank you Nanami" I said.

Me and Nanami we're walking and saw a shrine.

"I got played I swear I'm never going to trust another adult ever" Nanami said walking.

"Wait Nanami you don't know what's in there" I said.

"Lord Mikage?Were glad your back Lord Mikage" Two voices.

"Lord Mikage" The voices said as fire surrounded us.

Me and Nanami fell into a shrine.

"Indeed it is you" Tomoe said as Nanami looked frighted.

"Where have you been.I have waited quite some time for your return.20 years feels like a absolute eternity to me how about you" Tomoe said looking back.

Nanami placed me infront of her like a shield.

"Die you fiend" Tomoe said.

"Wait we're not Mikage" I said.

"Rats bad news this is not Mikage" Tomoe said.

"What impossible" A Onikiri said.

A girl kind of spirit held Nanami chin which showed her land mark as Kotetsu held my chin.

"Master Tomoe as you can see the mark of the land god is here on the forehead exactly where it's suppose to be" Onikiri said.

"And I sense Lord Mikage spiritual energy" Kotetsu said.

"Yet that does not make them him" Tomoe said.
"Now then Women tell me who are you"

"A yokai Shrine!" Nanami said.

Nanami gave him the map which made us come here.

"Look Master" Onikiri said.

"Yes this moronic handwriting has to be Mikage" Tomoe said.

"He said since I had nowhere else to go that I should come and live here" Nanami said as I hid behind her.

"So you know the man you met was the land God of this region and this shrine is the home of that land God the fact that he sent you here as the new lady and mistress we'll only mean he left you as land God of his place."
"What I don't understand is you" Tomoe said pointing a finger at me.
"You have the same mark as the land God but there can't be too"

"Me How?!" I said and went to deep thought.
I remembered now I heard my friend saying "I wish for Y/N to be in Kamisama Kiss and be a land God".

I stayed silent.

"Oh what a happy day.The land Gods have funny returned to the shrine.Let's prepare a feast for the occasion at one" Both the spirits said throwing confetti around us.

"Wait.Hold On So You Said I was a Land God Right?!Im Just Nanami Momozono.Just a normal highschool student I mean How and Why did I become a God?!" Nanami said as the spirits started explaining.

"You call these a God what kind of pathetic kind of thing like them can do.At the most they might be able to weed the yard and perhaps count the money offerings." Tomoe said holding my chin. Once he let go I hid behind Nanami.

"Unacceptable" Tomoe said.

"But these ladies we're referred by Lord Milage himself" The spirits said.

"I can bare not.Throw them out" Tome said.

"Excuse Me.You're being high mighty and rude to us for no reason I bet that a rundown shrine like this dosent even get money offerings.You couldn't pay us to do it!!!" Nanami yelled.

"No No No Please Do Not Say That We Are Over Joyed To Have You" The spirits said.

"If you intend to give these creatures a place here I shall leave this shrine" Tomoe said.

"Master Tome!" The spirits said.

"I am Mikage familiar.I do not intend to serve anybody else." Tomoe said.

"Wait Don't Go" I said in a soft voice as Nanami yelled this statement.

"Could you guys let us stay the night" I said.

"With Pleasure" Both Spirits said.