Chapter 5: Say goodnight

Yes, I put a picture of Alice dead sorry not sorry for all the Alice lovers. She deserved it. Now ON with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in Sammy's bed trying to remember what happened yesterday then I look at Sammy who has tear marks down his face and breathing is still kinda funny but is normal. Oh yeah.... Alice got her hands on an ink puddle and tried to drag my Sammy and his "friends" back in...

Heh, well today Alice is gonna get what she deserves cause CLEARLY she doesn't get the message that I'M in charge here, they all fear ME not her I sit up trying not to wake the sleeping man but we wakes up anyway and hugs me not saying a word.

"You... Feeling better Sam?" I ask pulling him closer, he nods "Mhm, I can breathe better." He mumbles I sigh and squeeze his tiny body.

"Don't worry Sam Sam, that angel will get what she deserves and will never bother you again." He looks at me and stays there not saying anything.

"Are you going to kill her?" He finally asks "Mhm, why do you not want me too?" I say "It's just.... Why would you do that for me? You could've left me there to die... Like the last time." He says tearing up again. I wipe the tears from his face "Because you are my wonderful prophet, it's kinda my job to protect you and I made a promise." I say. He blushes he hesitates for a moment before speaking again.

"My Lord do you.... Do you love me? N-Not as a friend love me l-like love me love me?" He asks his face getting redder I pause for a moment "You'll find out soon Sam Sam, but for now I need you to stay here while I take care of the angel okay?"

I say standing up getting ready to leave "Y-You'll come back right? I don't wanna be alone all day." Sammy says hugging his knees I think about it for a moment then my mind think about us just cuddling on his bed all warm and safe it makes me blush "Yeah... I'll come back." I say and leave.

~TIME SKIP! GRAB YOUR POPCORN CAUSE ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!~

I exit the wall and enter Level 9 knowing Alice would be there, I snicker "Little angel~ I know your here come out, come out wherever you are~!" I tilt my head to listen for her movement she has stopped ripping apart a Boris or a Butcher Gang member and is frozen in fear I make my way to her door and knock.

"Answer the door Alice! It's not like I'm going to tear you to shreds and let the ink drag your lifeless body back in where you'll stay for the rest of eternity! Oh wait that's exactly what I'm gonna do!" I say smiling I hear her shift away trying to be as quiet as possible.

"I have to leave..." She whispers.

"Not going to answer? I'll just let myself in then!" I say and teleport through the metal door I listen for more of her movement as I walk across the wooden boards that lead through her museum of dead body's... I hear something metal drop.

"Your in your little operating room! That's cute! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME PATHETIC ANGEL! I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING YOUR DOING! I can hear you whispering, I can hear you moving I can even smell your fear... Maybe you should've thought twice before hurting my Sammy!" I say in a more demonic voice.

I hear her breathing getting more shaky as I enter the room I soon spot her, she starts to cry.

"Awww! Is the big bad angel crying? That's cute! But too bad today's the day she. Will. DIE!" I laugh and grab her and slam her against the wall and start laughing like crazy and smiling like an idiot.

"P-Please don't kill me..." She cries I just smile bigger and slam her skull against the wall till it start bleeding, I take my free hand and shove it in her chest and rip out her heart.... "U-ugh..." She gasps her face slowly loses color I crush the still beating heart in my hand and use the nearby ink puddle to drag her body in and let it consume her once more.

"Like I said if you hurt my Sammy THEY'LL NEVER FIND YOUR BODY!" I laugh and leave her place it has no use now so there's no need to be here.

I teleport back to Sammy my hands till bloody he looks over to me and gives me a soft smile I smile back and join him on his bed to cuddle him "She's gone now, she can never hurt you." I whisper into his ear, he doesn't respond and just makes himself more comfortable in my lap.

"Cat got your tongue? Or should I say.... Demon?" I say he giggles at my joke "Heh, you could say that." He says and blushes "I love it when you laugh, it's cute~." I say he blushes some more.

"I-I" he starts but I cut him off. "I love it so much that I want to hear more." I say and start searching for his tickle spot which he gives away by laughing "NO! NOT THERE!" He laughs but I continue to do it more laughing myself his body trying to escape my grasp but can't due to me ticking him.

I like it this way.... You know what... I'm going to ask him out on Friday, he'll be mine then.... All mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That last part was CRINGE! The next update should be..... Later today or early tomorrow! This book is gonna be completed by Sunday 😂😂😂