Chapter 4. It Takes Three To Tango

{"Oh Rao, what did I do?" Kara asked and covered a gasp with her hands when she realized what a mistake this wedding idea had been.}
"Kara don't worry, you're not even ordained. It's probably not valid." Lois said trying to ensure Kara, but she still felt stupid for having this idea in the first place. Although, she didn't have time to beat herself up for long. Barry came outside again just when a breach opened and Cisco appeared from it. Clark and Lois started approaching him, but Oliver, Kara and Barry quickly realized that there was a block at the last step of the stairs and they couldn't get any further.
"What the...?" Oliver said and they all shared worried looks. Kara tried to shoot lasers at the invisible block but that didn't work. Then Barry tried to phase them through it but that didn't work either.
"Guys, looks like we're stuck here." Barry said and Cisco, Clark and Lois tried to walk up the stairs but that didn't work either.
"Woah, that's so weird. But there's another problem too. You guys were telling the truth, it looks like someone indeed has rewritten reality on our earth and now whoever did has unleashed a robot on Central City." Cisco explained.
  Kara looked to her cousin. "Then you have to help them. Since we can't." she said and he nodded before he revealed the S on his chest and followed Cisco and Lois through the breach to earth one.
"Great. As if this day wasn't bad enough..." Oliver said and entered the house and Kara and Barry shortly followed.
  "Hey, we'll have to make the best of this situation." Kara said and Oliver sighed and turned around to face her and Barry, but after his confession earlier he couldn't look his husband in the eyes.
  "I'm not listening to any more of your ideas." he said irritatedly. Kara sighed and threw out with her arms.
  "My wedding idea was stupid, I know. But I'm not even ordained so it's probably not even valid." she said and Barry looked at her with surprise.
  "It isn't?" he asked. He blushed when he realized he sounded surprised as if he wished it was.
  Kara laughed. "No. Of course not. You're both already married even if apparently they are married in the new reality back on your earth..." Kara said and felt somewhat confused. "But that doesn't mean we can't celebrate, anyway." she said and entered the kitchen and came back with a bottle of champagne.
  "This is my cousin's and I think it has effect even on us with superpowers." Kara said and looked to Barry, while she poured the fluid into three glasses.
After Oliver's love confession fresh on his mind Barry could really use a drink that worked on him right now. He didn't hesitate to finish the drink in one sip and he instantly felt a tiny buzz.
  "I don't know if this is a good idea. What if the others figures out a way to fix the blocking outside and we're all drunk?" Oliver asked. Barry chuckled.
  "Come on, light up a little... my husband." he said with a wink and Oliver was shaking his head while he took a sip of his drink.
"We should throw a wedding party!" Kara said after finishing her drink and she ecstatically clapped her hands together.

After making and enjoying a three course meal out of anything they could find in the fridge, they found themselves eating ice cream for dessert on the couch.
"I know it sucks not being able to help everyone, but there's no one else I'd rather be locked up with aside from you guys." Kara said and smiled at them both.
  "Aww." Barry said and smiled back at his superfriend. "Same here." he added and threw a quick look at Oliver. Kara was sitting between them because Oliver still felt too awkward to sit next to Barry after he had poured out his heart to him and he hadn't said it back.
"I don't know how you two can remain so positive and optimistic all the time." Oliver said with a smile and refilled his glass to take another sip.
  "Maybe because we don't go around shooting people. In their back." Barry said and chuckled and finished his ice cream. Then he glanced at Oliver and noticed he was looking at him.
"You'll never get over that, will you?" Oliver said with a smile on his face.
  "Not until the day I get payback." Barry said and gave him a proud smirk.
  Oliver rolled his eyes. "Do you even know how to use a bow and arrow?" he asked and Barry giggled while he stood up from the couch. Then he pretended to stretch a bow. "Wow, there's so much technique wrong there I don't know where to start..." the archer chuckled and got of the couch as well.
Barry felt Oliver standing very close behind him when he adjusted his arm that was holding an imaginary bow. "And you'd get a better aim if you turn sideways a little bit." Oliver said and placed a hand on his husband's waist to turn his upper body slightly sideways. The speedster's heart skipped a beat with Oliver's hands on his body like that. "And relax. And shoot." Oliver whispered into his ear very seductively and Barry chuckled while he pretended to shoot an arrow. Oliver chuckled softly too and then the younger man turned slowly towards him.
"Uh oh." Kara said from the couch. She could see what would happen already before it did. "Shouldn't there be some dancing at a wedding..." she said trying to gain their attention and lead it from each other. But it was as if she wasn't even there.
  Oliver's gaze dropped to Barry's lips before he leaned in and kissed him. He was still resting one hand on Barry's waist and he moved his other calloused hand up to cup around his husband's neck and play with his soft brown hair.
  Barry wrapped his arms eagerly around Oliver's neck and deepened the kiss further. I want him. The forbidden thought crossed his mind as the kissing heated up even more. I want to sleep with my husband. This is our wedding night after all. His thoughts were interrupted when their lips parted for a short second. They both sighed just a few inches from each other's lips.
  Oliver could read on Barry's face that he wanted this as much as he did. I think he wants me too. But that can't happen. Not with Kara present. Unless... he interrupted his own dirty thoughts and turned away from Barry.
"I've might have been a playboy in the past, but I've never had a threesome with another guy who's a metahuman and an alien..." Oliver said while biting his lip when he threw a look at Barry and then at Kara. She giggled because she didn't think he was actually being serious.
  "Wait? You're not joking?" Barry asked and his mouth dropped wide open.
  Oliver blushed. "Sorry for even asking... that was a crazy idea." he said and grabbed his glass and finished the drink.
Kara got up from the couch and walked up to the stereo to put on some music. But she didn't even plan the choice of music to be so seductive. Especially not after the threesome Oliver just suggested.

🎶 Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's got me looking so crazy right now (your love), Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch Got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kissGot me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy, your love's got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love 🎶

Barry broke into laughter. "Kara, I knew Ollie was crazy but I didn't know you were just as bad." he said and Kara giggled nervously.
"I didn't put this particular song on purpose." she said before she skipped her scarf and let her hair down. She also took of her glasses while Barry and Oliver were staring at her.
"Is she being serious?" Barry asked Oliver, but somehow the archer couldn't tear his eyes of Kara when she was dancing to the very sexy song. Barry unbuttoned a few buttons in his shirt while he walked up to Kara and they both started dirty dancing in front of Oliver just to tease him.
  "Come dance with your husband." Kara said with a giggle.
  Oliver sighed while shaking his head. "I'm not dancing." he said but Barry ignored him and took his hands and placed them around his neck. Then he placed his own hands on Oliver's waists and pulled him closer while they were moving seductively to the steamy music. Barry's heart jumped in his chest when he noticed how much Oliver wanted him. He was hard just like the speedster himself.
  Oliver swallowed because he noticed how Barry suddenly became very still and had stopped dancing. Kara turned off the music because she noticed that they were having a moment.
"Barry, wait, before... I mean...if we're gonna do this... I need to know... do you love me too?" Oliver asked and he was thankful for the dark living room and the fact that they were all a little bit buzzed.
  Barry's heart was skipping several beats. Yes. I think I do. But if I say it there's no going back. Then he swallowed and gathered courage. "Yes, I love you too, Oliver Queen with every cell in my body." he said as he couldn't stop the words from leaving his mouth.
  Oliver smiled. "Good." he whispered and pressed his lips against Barry's in a heated kiss again. The speedster started tugging at Oliver's shirt while they were kissing and before they knew it they had both thrown their shirts on the floor. They both chuckled when their lips found each other again.
Suddenly they both felt an extra hand on their bare chests. Kara carefully ran her smooth fingers across their bare skin. Oliver's scarred muscular body and Barry's lean runner abs. But she hesitated a bit when her fingers brushed over an old scar on Oliver's chest. And for a split second Oliver and Barry stopped kissing and turned to her.
"Are you sure you want to do this? It won't make things weird between us?" Barry asked nervously.
  Kara giggled and started unbuttoning her blouse. "We all know that you two will get together tonight... either with or without me, so I might as well join you." she said and Oliver's jaw dropped at her bold words. She always seemed so sweet. I've never realized how hot she really is until now.
"We all have to swear we'll never ever mention a word of this threesome outside this house." Oliver said and all three of them refilled their glasses and took a sip to swear on it.
  Then Oliver turned towards Barry and teasingly brushed his lips against his again before he turned towards Kara and kissed her the same way. Teasingly and slowly.