Chapter Three

I found myself entering different boutiques that afternoon. Bumili ako ng bagong cardigan and heels. I also bought a new perfume. I even made my another stop by , by eating on a fast food chain. It is already four in the afternoon when I felt some pain on my legs. Halos nahihinto lang kasi ako sa paglalakad tuwing mamimili ng bibilhin.

Naupo ako sa isang nakareserbang upuan para sa mga tao dito sa mall. Bandang gitna pa talaga sya nakalagay kaya naman when you look around, you can see different stalls.

I checked my phone and it is 4:11. I just browse and browse in my account. I only have Facebook anyway kaya naman halos ayon lang din ang kinalkal ko. I stopped browsing when I notice a new notification. I clicked it and saw you have memories to look back so I checked it.

But in my surprise, it was a post of Elton on my timeline, two years ago.
It was us in a couch. Me sitting on his lap facing the camera while his arms were wrapped on my waist. It was indeed a stolen shot. I was laughing while his obviously teasing me with his hands.

I remember who took that picture. It was his best friend Joaquin who was so fond of our love. I can't deny that I am hurting right now. I told my self I already forgave them. I forgave him.

But this sadness that I am feeling right now, is so familiar.

It is the same sadness I felt whenever he got work out of town. Whenever he had to leave to visit his family in Canada. This feeling whenever were both busy and we can't see each other for a week. I miss him. I am missing him right now.

"Hey JQ! Stop taking pictures I looked horrible there!"

I tried to get away from Elton's embrace to get the phone from Joaquin but he just laugh hard and hug me more

"You always look beautiful baby. Let him take some shot of us."

Then he kissed my cheeks.

"Your just saying that cause you don't want me to kick the ass of your best friend. Hey JQ! Delete that!"

I felt him chuckled and I swear he is way more handsome when he's doing that.

"Mukhang kayong showbiz couple dito. Bayadan mo ko dre ha! Ang gaganda ng shots ko!"

He thumbs up to Joaquin and whisper to me.

"I say that cause that's true. And I love you"

He kiss me again in my left cheeks. I felt my face getting hotter.

"Aren't you gonna say something baby?"

"I love you more,baby" I replied so shy which made him chuckled again.

"I am always willing to spend a million of penny... Just to see your precious smile my baby."

That was his caption.

Liar! Liar! You are even the reason why I can't smile like that anymore! I hate you!

Elton, why do you have to do this to me. I don't deserve this!

I decided to stopped what I am doing cause if I won't, I know where it will lead. I will get drawn again.

Thank God Windee's calling which made me stop whatever I am thinking.

"Girl, where na you?"

"Nasa mall ako. Are you home already?"