An orange child appeared!

It was not a new scenario for Sugawara Koshi to have a few people joining their club, since it has been long when they had a proper number of applicants joining. Still, knowing that only three applicants joined them this year is quite disheartening.

Proceeding on looking at the applicants' forms, a thought suddenly came across his mind; 'ah, this year will definitely be interesting' smirking before eyeing the papers for the last time, he then goes to Daichi to inform him about the new members of their club.

It was Monday, the scorching sun above the sky looked brighter than usual as our ginger-head protagonist goes to karasuno's volleyball club's gym, hoping to find the said club's manager.

As Shouyou walks to the gym's door, fidgeting while holding his form with both of his hands, a person suddenly tapped him in his shoulder, making him stiff like a rock. The said person suddenly let a small chuckle escaped her lips, making Shouyou look at her.

Shimizu was not really planning on joining any clubs when she was a first-year, well it did change when Daichi, the current captain of the volleyball club asked her to be their manager.

She agreed, thinking that it could be a great pass time, Shimizu studies how volleyball works to be able to help her new team. After joining the club, she saw the struggles and hard work of the members of the club, how dedicated they are in practicing and doing drills, and how the members start to decrease. She decided to stay, knowing that there is still hope.

Shimizu was walking back to the gym after refilling the water bottles of the players when she saw a ginger-head first year right in front of the gym door, looking all anxious.

She then decided to approach the boy and asked what is his business with the club. Kiyoko tapped the boy's shoulder, making the little ginger stiff, earning a chuckle from the latter. Kiyoko then asked the first year.

"Hi, I noticed you're looking for someone at the gym, do you have any business with our members?" Kiyoko asked whilst smiling.

"Ah! I am looking for the manager of the club since I am here to pass my form, I want to join the club and become a manager!" The red-head boy said enthusiastically earning a small chuckle from Kiyoko.

"I am the manager, my name is Kiyoko Shimizu," said with a smile. The ginger-head was overjoyed when he heard Kiyoko.

"Kiyoko-senpai! This is my form! I hope I'll be able to work with you!" The little sunshine stated.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself hehe, I am Hinata Shouyou, a first-year! Hope we get along!" Hinata then started blabbering earning a small laugh from Kiyoko.

They started chatting while walking inside the gym, approaching Daichi to inform him about the new member of their club. As Shimizu and Hinata were busy talking to each other, they did not notice a ball ricocheting in their direction.

They only noticed it when half of the people at the gym shouted, making both of them look at the ball. As the ball is only an inch away from them, Hinata being the child of God he is, crouched down while spreading his one leg, positioning himself to receive the ball.

Saying that the received he did was perfect, is an understatement. The ball went exactly to the setter's(Kageyama) hands, making all of the people at the gym flabbergasted.

They were shocked, I mean who wouldn't be? What Hinata did was just unprecedented, nonetheless he receives the ball as if it was just the normal thing to do. He goes up from his receiving position and starts talking to Kiyoko again, making everyone wake from their shocked estate.