Baby

Me and my boyfriend were in our apartment laying on the sofa, and we were both reading, until he said "Love!", I looked at him and hummed so he knows I'm listening, he bit his lip and said "I want a baby".

My eyes winded, I laughed and said "What?", I put my book aside and he did the same, then said "Look, I know that sounds crazy, but I love you and... I don't know", I gave him a sympathetic smile and said "Baby, that's really sweet, but you know that this is a huge responsibility right?" he nodded and said "I know", before he could say anything else I said "Wait, why did you even had this idea, out of nowhere?", he shrugged and said "I don't know, I just thought about it, and started thinking how good it would be and everything and the idea got stuck in my head" I giggled and said "Babe, you know we both are not ready for that and also, if you get me pregnant before marriage my dad will kill you", he nodded and said "I know, but I do think we are ready".

I got his hand and said "It's not that easy h/n, we would have to spend tons of money with doctor's appointments for me, stuff for the baby, then doctor's appointments for the baby, and other lots of stuff", he groaned and said "You're right, I still want a baby though", I laughed and said "What about we get a pet, then we can see if we can have a baby", he smiled brightly and said "Really?", I nodded and he hugged me and said "Thank you", I kissed him and said "I love you", he kissed me with passion and said "I love you too, now let's get our pet", he got up pulling me with him and I said "Right now?", he nodded and said "Yeah", I shrugged and said "Okay", we got in his car and he drove to the pet store, we looked at all the pets, and ended up getting a (whatever animal you want), just to start.

A/N: That's so bad, I'm really sorry, I promise next week will be better.