Finally Revealed To The King

Start from the beginning

After 20 minutes , the guard returned with a few informations. " Sir. He is 20 years old. He is from Florida. He has 2 older sisters and 1 older brother. He lost mother who used to be a speedrunner , the hunters caught her. His father was a hunter who doesn't work as one right now. His oldest sister is a hunter , the other sister is a speedrunner and his older brother is a hunter. " the guard said quietly to Technoblade who nodded with a ' Hm ' in return. " Do you know if he is a hunter or a speedrunner? " Techno asked the same guard. " No sir but he is faster than a normal speedrunner and his fighting skills are just like a hunters'. " the guard answered. Technoblade nodded and gave the guard the permission to leave. ' Faster than a normal speedrunner and fighting just like a hunter.. Strange. Very strange. I want to say he is a speedrunner but speedrunners don't come to the North. I want to say hunter but I am suspicious of him. He might be a good speedrunner who is hiding their job. ' Technoblade thought then stood up with the idea of speaking to Sapnap who is sitting with the masked guy.

~With Dream and Sapnap~

" Put your mask back down. Techno is coming our way. " Sapnap whispered to Dream who nodded in return and put his mask down.

Not so long later Techno walked up to them. " Hello Sapnap. " Techno greeted. " Hello sir. " Sapnap greeted back. " You don't need to call me as sir. Just call me by my name. " Techno said with a smile. Sapnap nodded and asked " Did you need anything , Technoblade? ". Techno looked at the masked guy then back at Sapnap " I just wanted to ask what your new friend's name. He doesn't seem to like talking. " Techno said. " Uhh. Well uhm- Unfortunately , he doesn't talk with me either. He talks with uh.. body language!.. " Sapnap replied. " Oh , really Sapnap? Do you really think I didn't see him talking with you earlier? " Techno said as he leaned down at the table. " Uhh- Well he does talk but he didn't tell me his name either. He also doesn't like talking to people so he stays quiet. " Sapnap replied as he slightly stratched his neck. Techno looked at Dream " At least talk to me , the king. " he said. Dream stared at Techno blanky and shaked his head left and right as a ' No '. Techno scoffed and talked " That wasn't a question. As the king , I need to know everybody's name in this town. ". Dream shaked his head as a ' No ' once again. Techno turned around and signed the guards to hold Dream still. Sapnap nudged Dream's arm , signing him to run who nodded in return. Dream stood up and ran through the tables. Techno was watching him carefully ((sTaLkEr)) , how he dodged the guards and how he easily jumped over the tables and etc. " Guards! Leave him. I will catch him. " Techno commanded and gave his cape to a guard then grabbed his sword and then ran after Dream who just ran out of the Dining Area. Sapnap cursed under his breath ' Don't get caught bro. He won't let you go until you tell him your name. ' he thought.

~With Dream~

Dream ran out of the Dining Area and kept on running in the town. He looked back and saw Techno coming after him. ' Oh fuck. Run faster Dream. ' he thought and ran a bit faster. He ran into a narrow place and kept running. A cart suddenly appeared in front of him. His eyes widened and thanks to his good reflexes he jumped over the cart and kept on running.

He looked back to see if Technoblade was still coming after him but saw nobody. He was all alone in that place. ' Is this place abandoned or what?.. ' he thought and started walking in the narrow street while looking around.

He heard a noise and turned around as he slowly grabbed his sword. He saw a cat instead. ' Just a cat. I need to stop overreacting. ' Dream thought and kept walking after putting his sword back into the case.

30 minutes of walking later Dream stopped moving and leaned his back to a wall. " Where the hell am I? " Dream asked to himself and crossed his arms as well with his eyes. " I will just rest here for a bit then I will get moving. " he said to himself.