~ Time Skip ~

"Although we're skipping school, today has been the most fun I've had in ages Tzuyu-ah", I said.

"Me too", she said and leaned down to kiss me.

"OI YOU TWO SHOULD BE AT SCHOOL!".

My hand was grabbed and Tzuyu began pulling me as we started to run away from her bodyguards. We ran into a bathroom hiding in the stools together. 

~ A few minutes later ~

Females Bathroom / Stool

 lights suddenly turned off, kept flicking on and off.

"What's happening?", I asked.

"I don't know".

The lights stopped flicking, so we left the stool.

Everything seemed off like people vanished. I felt her hold my hand tighter.

"This is super odd my love, there's not a single soul".

"Were we abducted by aliens?".

"Of course not. I mean I don't think so. We would have heard people screaming", she said as we now came back into the market.

Street Market

"Tzuyu I don't like this", I said clinging onto her tighter.

"I can protect you don't worry love", she said.

I pulled my phone out but it wasn't working.

"Baby our phones aren't working".

"Hey you two, pst over here".

Tzuyu carefully approached the two strangers.

"Park Jihyo, this is my girlfriend Sana", she said.

"Chou Tzuyu this is Mina—".

"her girlfriend", I said.

"Nice to meet you two but we must be careful", she said.

"Of what?".

Just as Tzuyu questioned that another stranger was calling out. A weird-looking figure was just standing on the road. Red flashing eyes with it'd head all disoriented like a glitch, the size of kid.

"Hey kid what's weo—".

The figure ran towards the man at the speed of light. What I saw next scared me, the man started to rise up like he was being abducted and his body also changed into what the kid looked like.

"Don't look it will return to its original position awaiting its next target", jihyo said.

"And if we look it will come towards us right", Tzuyu said.

"Yes you are catching on quick. Let go".

We followed the strangers.

"So what is this?", Tzuyu asked.

"We don't know. And doesn't help when my girlfriend is curious about everything", She said.

"Have you seen any others?", I asked.

"Humans? No just you two... and well the ones that get attacked by whatever that thing is".

"So what were you two students doing out here?", the taller girl asked.

"We were skipping school. You", I said.

"Escaping my bodyguards", the taller one said.

"Just like us", Tzuyu said.

"You both?".

"Well, my bodyguards. But we're both very wealthy people", Tzuyu said.

"You look it. My jihyo here is poor".

"Hey".

"Just saying. But she is full of charm and very smart", the girl said smiling.

"I just realised something. You are the famous model", she said pointing to Tzuyu.

"Yes".

"And you that actress from what drama was is. It was something to do with zombies", she said.

"You hate zombies".

"I do but when pretty actress and actors is playing I'll watch it", Sana said.

"Well, we can probably hide out here".

"What this?", I questioned looking at the pub.

"This is my home".

"Told you she was poor".

"Sana".

"Okay, I'm sorry I love you still", she said clinging to Jihyo.

I looked at Tzuyu.

"Whatever happens we have each other", she said.

I nodded and we entered the house.

~ A few minutes later ~

Living Room

"So this is my home. We can rest here and well tomorrow get to know one another and see what's going on", Jihyo said.

"Sounds great".