The Great Hall

THE THRONE ROOM

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

The Throne Room of CLN, also known as the MEGARON, is a large room where a higher authority holds official ceremonies, meetings, and alliances.

We have simply made this book to open our gates to affiliates. The Nobles of highest rank from other kingdoms. We are always on the lookout for fellow communities to make up our family of the insane. 

We hope you enter as an ominous stranger and leave as an even more suspicious friend. CLN is the hub of crazy and insane people, but we are also known for our loyal alliances and harmonious pledge.

Read on to learn the rules and requirements of becoming our affiliate!

THE GREAT HALL:

Welcome to CLN!

Welcome to CLN!

Today, we are inviting you to affiliate with us! And, in case you don't know what that means, Google is always there to help. But to help people better and save the trip to google.

The definition of affiliation is the act of connecting or associating with a person or organization. An example of affiliation is being a member of a community and/or organization; a club, society, or umbrella organization so formed, especially a trade union. So, we promote your community and you promote ours! It's a mutual benefit deal for both communities.

Now that we're clear on that, are you interested yet?

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Keep scrolling for more details.