The Royal Decree

The Royal Decree:

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

We would like to formally establish ground that we believe are major enough to hold a decision over the progress of our affiliation with the other kingdoms. All the following points can be used to terminate an existing affiliation which is why we would like our current as well as future affiliates to be aware of these. 

◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦

• If we find an affiliate talking bad/criticizing about us in a public space or anywhere else that's not directly with us on this community account or not with one of the founders.

• Speaking ill about any community, person or projects (not just related to Crazy Late Nighters, but anyone on this platform) won't be taken to leniently, that can result in immediate termination of the affiliation if the founders of the community see it fit. Degrading a community won't be handled lightly.

• If they defame, accuse or put allegations against anyone on Wattpad, whether its a person or a community, irrespective of whether the allegation is correct or not.

• If the community has been inactive for 3 or more than 3 months.

• If any disputes are taken up between members of the communities without taking the founders of each into confidence.

• Books and projects are plagiarized.

• The right people are not given credit.

• Personal information about members or the community is given out without their consent.

• If requests regarding promotion are ignored/not fulfilled 3 times in a row, community will be considered inactive and the affiliation will be terminated.

◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦•◦

We would also like to note that these terms are not one sided. If you see us engaging in any of the above mentioned activities, we'd like you to tell us and if you see it necessary, you are free to revoke your affiliation.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════