Chapter fifteen

It was 9am that I heard my phone ringing.

"Who is this to ruin a perfect time," I groaned taking my phone from the night stand.

It was Kyne!

"Hello Beth," he immediately said as I answered the call.

"Yes?"

"Can we meet at the hospital in room 35VIP?" he asked.

"Need some help?" I asked curiously.

"Kinda," he said.

"Ok, let me get ready," I said and hung up. I then threw on a red hoodie over the white sports bra I was wearing and blue tight pants, put on my CYZHU sneakers and the car keys then headed to the hospital.

On the receptionist table there was my dad and a tall slim man. They seemed to be in a deep conversation.

I just walked to them and talked to the woman behind the table.

"Room 35VIP ," I said as she asked me where I wanted to go.

"You can go," she said after writing something in her computer.

"Morning," I said as I passed dad and the man.

"The boy is still ill, you can't take him," I heard my dad saying.

"But I told you I can take care of him doc," the man said.

This was Kyne and Ty's father. He wanted to take him.

I ran upstairs without paying attention to what they were saying.

When I reached on the door of the room I found someone in the nurse's uniform. But I entered anyway.

"Hi," I said. He turned and looked at me but he didn't say anything. I could see, he was tall, with a built body, with green eyes.

"Where are you taking him?" I asked as the nurse tried to help Tylor sit in the arm chair near his hospital bed.

"Am I allowed to come with him? Am his friend," I said not believing this nurse.

"You know you're delaying me. We have to check on him. He just passed out again," the nurse said raising his face mask well.

"But am the one who was taking care of him, and the doctor didn't mention any emergency! So you're not taking him until the doctor comes," I said but alittle bit scared. Thank God this man can't see my face, because am sure fear was written all over my eyes.

"Hey girl, don't act too wise! You don't know this boy, you're just a fucking doctor's daughter. Don't get involved in this," he said with his voice full of venom, "and your dad gave me the orders," he said.

"Wait! He knows me? But his voice is familiar, where do I know it?"

"Don't lie, my dad was in the reception when did he call you to take his patient in the emergency room?" I asked trying not to sound scared. I saw the man removing a pistol in his white hospital coat.

"Aren't you letting me go?" he asked. I can see he didn't want to hurt me.

"Who are you anyway? Your voice is familiar," I said trying to sound confident but my body betrayed me by shaking. My hands were shaking.

"Let them go," some one said opening the door widely. The man pushed through the door and ran away.

"Kyne! Thank God you are here in time," I said as he approached me and hugged me.

"Thanks Beth," he said hugging me tightly, fuck I was still shaking.

"Thanks Kyne, you saved me," I said. I was about to die.

"No Beth, you saved my brother from the devil, if it weren't you, they could have gone," he said patting my back.

I was almost breathless, my first time being pointed a gun.
Wow, it was like a movie scene me being rescued from the bad boy.

Kyne's phone rang as he looked at his wrist watch.

"It's time, thanks Beth," he said pushing me as he got near the wheel chair. I helped him put Tylor back on his bed.

"Ty, he is gone," Kyne said caressing his brother's cheek.

"Do badboys have people to care about? Yes, like this one is about to cry," I chuckled at my thoughts.

"Who is gone?" I asked.

"Dad. My dad is going," he said.

"Am even confused, can I get an explanation why I was about to die?" I asked.

"You deserve it but not now, I don't know how to tell you anyway," he said shrugging.

"You safe?" my dad entered in a rush.

"Yes," I said.

"Is he gone?" Kyne asked.

"Yes, like thirty minutes passed now," he said.

"What did he say?" Kyne asked. I was even confused. Why are they too afraid of the man.

I was about to die and here am asking myself why they are afraid! Stupid.

"He will be back," dad said, "but didn't tell me when,"

"I think the person I found in here, drugged him," Kyne said pointing at Tylor.

"I'll check on him, don't worry," dad said and looked at me, "who even told you to come here?" he asked as I looked at Kyne but he winked.

"I was here to check on a neighbor," I lied. Shit I lied.

"Hm! Don't come here alone, if I didn't call you! Heard me?" he asked with concern written all over his face.
"I won't," I said.

"No prob. You can go, I have to check on him," he said pointing at Ty.

"K, we go," Kyne said directing me out.

"Dad, I brought the car and I don't want to drive," I said giving him the key.

"I'll make sure it reaches home," he said taking the key from me.

"You can both go home, he is safe now," dad said as we walked out.

We led to the outlet with silence I don't know what I was thinking but I stopped as we got out of the hospital.

"Why are you stopping?" Kyne asked standing beside me.

"I think I know the guy in the room," I said absent minded.

"Which room?" he asked.

"The one who pointed the gun at me," I said still thinking.

"Who is he? You sure you know him? Please tell me," he requested with pleading eyes.

"Yes, I know him," I said.

"Are you traumatized? He was wearing a mask anyway, don't over think," he said pulling me to go with him.

"I heard his voice,"

Plz vote and comment 😍

#PRIM